• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Oct 27, 2008
    Dundalk, Hon!
    I need magazine loaders. Nerve damage. Can't feel things well and haven't got the digital dexterity of a drunken Doberman. Tell me the easiest to use and most durable loaders for .45 ACP M1911 and .380 ACP FEG magazines. Tell me! Tell me NOW! I have ways to make you talk!

Jeez, I need some breakfast. BRB.

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    Gheez...I remember seeing these at gun shows a year ago for $45 :sad20: I've heard they worked well, but never bought one. The new price you listed makes it much more tempting! Thanks :thumbsup:

Oct 27, 2008
    Dundalk, Hon!
    Wow! Not too expensive and made in Israel! It is the awesome!

Sorry, been reading a new Web comic...

Thanks, all! I'm ordering an UpLULA and a Baby UpLULA today!

Calengor

wishes he were spike
    Apr 13, 2009
    Frederick, MD
    baby uplula, when it comes out, won't work on the CZ75 Kadet mags. :( but something tells me the kadet isn't that popular anyway, and you can get a modified uplula just for that from a guy on czforum.com

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    So what did I miss here on the baby uplulas? If I have a 9mm and want a 22,45 or 40, I would want the uplula right? Not sure I see the point in the "baby" other than less options right?

Calengor

wishes he were spike
    Apr 13, 2009
    Frederick, MD
    So what did I miss here on the baby uplulas? If I have a 9mm and want a 22,45 or 40, I would want the uplula right? Not sure I see the point in the "baby" other than less options right?

regular uplula won't work with most .22lr mags, sig mosquito, walther p22, cz 75 kadet, etc.

crabhab

Feb 14, 2007
    I have been using my uplula for two years no problems. They are great on new magazines with stiff springs.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County

The UpLula won't work on .22 magazines. It does work on my .380 LCP mags, but just barely (it really is too big for them).

The BabyUplula will work for all those smaller magazines, especially .22.

Lulas are great: Collect 'em all!

(This'll be my fourth.)

hole punch

Paper Target Slayer
    Sep 29, 2008
    Washington Co.
    Gheez...I remember seeing these at gun shows a year ago for $45 :sad20: I've heard they worked well, but never bought one. The new price you listed makes it much more tempting! Thanks :thumbsup:

I reluctantly bought mine for about $25 at Chantilly I believe, based purely on mdshooters member's hype, and wound up I liked it so much I bought the AK/Galil (works great in the Saiga.223) and AR15 ones as well. +1 on the Lulas :cool::thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom