• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shaggy

Feb 8, 2013
    Westminster
    So far he said heller makes sb281 OK and it's not a gun grab because they will let you keep what you have. He voted for it because it keeps nut jobs from getting guns and it's totally different with the amendments the passed. He also said "After New town, we have to do something." I'm getting out of my car to goto BassPro, but he was making me sick anyway. Listen and call if you can.

abr10dr

May 17, 2010
    Darn, I just caught the last minute and that didn't sound promising. Any one listin to the whole thing? He is my Sen., time to go DINO and work on his removal.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    He also said "it was me that amended the fee from $100 to $50"...........gee thanks.

Wow, I'm touched, Senator Brochin. It's like being mugged, beaten and robbed, then having the perps offer your girlfriend a ride home.

Your generosity won't be forgotten. Really, it won't.

Shaggy

Feb 8, 2013
    Westminster
    I don't think the put that show on podcast, but I will email and ask.
    What really pissed me off is when he acted like the bill was mostly
    Mental health. What is that' one page out of 30 +.

I don't know what he said at the town hall, but he will vote for the bill.

Seagrave1963

Still learnin'
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    At the committee hearing, Sen. Brochin was the Insurance salesman that was completely overwhelmed by the sneaky, snake-like lawyer (Frosh) and still doesn't realize it days later.

Pyramid

MDS Supporter
    Sep 27, 2008
    AACO
    UFB... political disease, "we have to do something" yeah, how about institutionalizing the truly psychotic nuts.

K-Romulus

Suburban Commando
    Mar 15, 2007
    NE MoCO
    I am glad he was there on the committee. Look at it this way - even if he voted no with no amendments, SB281 would have passed out of the committee 6-5. Brochin has gone to bat for us over and over in the past 9 years and has put his neck on the line when it counted. There is a reason the AWB or mag restricrions have not made it out of committee earlier since Frosh started pushing one back in 2004. Now that the moderate Dems have all been purged but for Brochin, all bets are off as far as anti-gunowner legislation. That is a fact. We all saw how Muse is operating on JPR -- as Frosh's buttboy.

With the committee stacked against us this year the way it was, Brochin should be thanked for getting us the best of the worst deals we could be facing. Look at NJ and NY for where we could be right now.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

hogarth

Ultimate Member
    Jun 13, 2009
    I am glad he was there on the committee. Look at it this way - even if he voted no with no amendments, SB281 would have passed out of the committee 6-5. Brochin has gone to bat for us over and over in the past 9 years and has put his neck on the line when it counted. There is a reason the AWB or mag restricrions have not made it out of committee earlier since Frosh started pushing one back in 2004. Now that the moderate Dems have all been purged but for Brochin, all bets are off as far as anti-gunowner legislation. That is a fact. We all saw how Muse is operating on JPR -- as Frosh's buttboy.

With the committee stacked against us this year the way it was, Brochin should be thanked for getting us the best of the worst deals we could be facing. Look at NJ and NY for where we could be right now.

I agree.

Abacab

Sep 10, 2009
    MD

Um, no. Simply no. He should be chastised and called out for saying he would vote against licensing and the bill as a whole if it was in there. He did neither and told us otherwise. No thank yous warranted.

Shaggy

Feb 8, 2013
    Westminster
    I am glad he was there on the committe. Look at it this way - even if he voted no with no amendments, SB281 would have passed out of the committee 6-5. Brochin has gone to bat for us over and over in the past 9 years and has put his neck on the line when it counted. There is a reason the AWB or mag restricrions have not made it out of committee earlier since Frosh started pushing one back in 2004. Now that the moderate Dems have all been purged but for Brochin, all bets are off as far as anti-gunowner legislation. That is a fact. We all saw how Muse is operating on JPR -- as Frosh's buttboy.

I agree to a point. He said he wouldn't vote for it with licensing and lied about what the bill really is. He could have put in his amendments and still been true to his word and voted no.
    At what point do we stop letting politicians get away with a lie to us because they used some KY before sticking it to us?

Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    No sense having someone on our side who votes against us. He stood in the front of the room and told us straight up he wouldn't vote for it if it contained licensing or registration. A man is only as good as his word.

P226RN

Not your average girl
    Jun 28, 2010

Respectfully disagree. He played us all with his emails which stated he would not vote for SB281. He did not uphold our rights as he said he would. He is no better than Frosh in my mind now. I have more balls than him and I am a woman.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    At what point do we stop letting politicians get away with a lie to us because they used some KY before sticking it to us?

Don't worry, he promised he'd pull out in time . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom