• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    sometimes, I truly wonder why these events are even held. The members on these committees have already made up their minds. It almost seems like an event just to make people feel like they were heard.
    While I realize there are going to be a large number of folks on this board who believe that this is a defeatist attitude, after the BS surrounding FSA2013, (I went, protested, testified, submitted written testimony, made calls, sent letters and emails, etc.) only to see it rammed through in spite of record numbers coming out to protest, I made up my mind at that point that as soon as I can GTFO Maryland, I'm gone, because you are absolutely right - the members of the committee have already made up their minds, and this is just a process they have to go through in the appearance of fairness.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I respectfully request that discussions not about the happenings here right now, today, be kept in other threads.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    MSI member currently speaking in support of SB826
    (Not sure of his MDS name)

Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    So while we're listening, shout out to Montoya who went into unfriendly territory to deter the bullrush from the snowflakes when the doors opened

chuck

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 1, 2016
    Anne Arundel
    "Eligible to carry a firearm" - Do those testifying know anything about what they are talking about or are they just purposefully obtuse.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    "Eligible to carry a firearm" - Do those testifying know anything about what they are talking about or are they just purposefully obtuse.

I heard "qualified to own a gun" also. Glad someone else is picking up on this.

Aren't we lucky our overlords see things that way?

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Panel in opposition up now.

Shannon Alford speaking on behalf of the NRA against the bill. Would rather someone actually be convicted and jailed. A PBJ is not a conviction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom