• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Traveler

Lighten up Francis
    Jan 18, 2013
    AA County
    Somebody please post this for me. I can't post from work.

Welcome to the Democratic Republic. You lost. Suck it up.

I will defend all of your constitutional rights. I hope you will do the same for me.

I send my money to the NRA because there are a lot of fools that think guns kill people by themselves, and spoons make people fat. Grow up and admit that people are the issue. You don't blame the car when the drunk driver kills someone.

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    I just picked up a usa today for lunch and the liberal slant to it is amazing. Blah blah blah 90% blah blah common sense blah blah nra lies.

The libs should be ashamed to be qouted saying the Connecticut effect will not go away. In laymans terms we will keep dragging this victims out to pull on your heart strings until you believe our lies.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Since the start of the 20th century this country has been victim of "Tyranny of the Minority".

mayor_quimby

4+4= Jello
    Nov 19, 2008
    "I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands"

But this is how I see it in a way to twist it back on to him : How weak is Obama if he has 90% support and cant get things done... sounds like a lame duck to me

JasonB

Ultimate Member
    Sep 4, 2012
    Belcamp
    When will the MSM realize that "The NRA" is actually over 4 million people that just happen to believe in the constitution?

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    OFA is also doing email blasts ...

From: Jon Carson, BarackObama.com [mailto:info@barackobama.com]

Yesterday, 45 senators chose to ignore their constituents and stand with the gun lobby.

And because of Senate rules, this minority was able to stand in the way of a bipartisan measure to expand background checks for gun sales.

A lot of people are reading the headlines today and wondering how these senators had the nerve to get up there -- right in front of victims' families from Newtown -- and cast that vote against something that more than 90 percent of Americans support. I'm one of them.

Those senators made a cynical calculation that, at the end of the day, the gun lobby would be louder and stronger than we are.

Yesterday was just round one. We will keep fighting.

And my reply ...

Give it up Jon … We’re onto your game. Lies, lies and more lies …

I've got news for you.

I AM the NRA ... and, I AM GOA ... and, I AM NAGR ... and, I AM JPFO ... and just like 10's of millions members of even smaller grassroots organizations across the country, WE understand the words of 2A ... "Shall NOT be infringed".

Infringe - encroach on somebody's rights or property: to take over land, rights, privileges, or activities that belong to somebody else, especially in a minor or gradual way​

And WE told the Senate just that ... Not the “gun lobby”, because WE The People ARE the “gun lobby”.

You can’t manipulate the truth with public opinion polls, email blasts, or having Obama pout alongside of Gabby Giffords, while Biden cries crocodile tears to a lapdog press. We’ve figured out that you and your ilk are modern day Joseph Goebbels, and like I said, we’re onto your game. Don’t ever forget it. We won’t in 2014 when we oust the following RINOs who kissed your boss’ ring.

Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine)
    Sen. Mark Kirk (R-Ill.)
    Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.)
    Sen. Pat Toomey (R-Pa.)
    And
    Sen. Harry Reid (D-Nev.) voted against it for procedural reasons as Senate rules will allow him to bring up the measure again.

HICAPMAG

Mar 2, 2013
    Montgomery County
    And my reply ...

Give it up Jon … We’re onto your game. Lies, lies and more lies …

I've got news for you.

I AM the NRA ... and, I AM GOA ... and, I AM NAGR ... and, I AM JPFO ... and just like 10's of millions members of even smaller grassroots organizations across the country, WE understand the words of 2A ... "Shall NOT be infringed".

Infringe - encroach on somebody's rights or property: to take over land, rights, privileges, or activities that belong to somebody else, especially in a minor or gradual way​

And WE told the Senate just that ... Not the “gun lobby”, because WE The People ARE the “gun lobby”.

You can’t manipulate the truth with public opinion polls, email blasts, or having Obama pout alongside of Gabby Giffords, while Biden cries crocodile tears to a lapdog press. We’ve figured out that you and your ilk are modern day Joseph Goebbels, and like I said, we’re onto your game. Don’t ever forget it. We won’t in 2014 when we oust the following RINOs who kissed your boss’ ring.

Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine)
    Sen. Mark Kirk (R-Ill.)
    Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.)
    Sen. Pat Toomey (R-Pa.)
    And
    Sen. Harry Reid (D-Nev.) voted against it for procedural reasons as Senate rules will allow him to bring up the measure again.

Well done sir, well done. :bowdown:

Jan 14, 2008
    What burns my ass, and Ive seen it all over the place the past few days, is the blatant distribution of misinformation. People actually believe you can buy a gun over the internet without a background check. Yeah, don't I wish.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    More on Jon Carson of OFA

Pro-Obama group will go after Democrats on guns

Jon Carson, executive director of Organizing for Action, told the Los Angeles Times / Tribune Washington Bureau on Thursday that the group will train its resources against the 45 senators who opposed the legislation, including Democrats Max Baucus of Montana, Mark Begich of Alaska, Heidi Heitkamp of North Dakota and Mark Pryor of Arkansas.

“What is happening right now is the reason that OFA needs to be here: to harness the energy and determination of people,” Carson said. “I think everyone would agree that the American people are on our side on this.... We need to show that the 90% on our side have staying power.”

There's that 90% figure again. Maybe someone needs to point out yesterday's WaPo headline to him.

They're eating their own ...

Organizing for Action's decision to cross party lines in its advocacy will test the unorthodox path being chartered by the organization, which was built on the infrastructure of Obama’s 2012 reelection campaign.

The president’s move to preserve a power base outside of the Democratic National Committee triggered no small amount of anxiety within the party, with some activists fearing Organizing for Action will pull needed resources and energy away from the official party committees.

Joseph Goebbels is alive and well and working for 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

pseudonym

Mar 4, 2013
    HoCo
    On (or about) March 26, 2013, the Sun published results from its own poll. 95% of the 24,732 votes wanted the AR-15 removed from the list of banned guns in O'Malley's gun control bill. Where was their outrage at the MD politicians who clearly went against the will of the citizens?

Hypocrites!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom