• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bama47

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 9, 2013
    Marylandistan
    mr h --- you're not really breaking out the NEED card are you? I know we're both on the same side here but this is the same exact arguement that libs like to make on us when they ask, well how many guns do you NEED? why do you NEED that kind of firearm? Do you really NEED that much ammunition?
    I respect you but you have to know how that sounds; escpecially when someone like you breaks out the NEED card.

Mr H

Banana'd
    mr h --- you're not really breaking out the NEED card are you? I know we're both on the same side here but this is the same exact arguement that libs like to make on us when they ask, well how many guns do you NEED? why do you NEED that kind of firearm? Do you really NEED that much ammunition?
    I respect you but you have to know how that sounds; escpecially when someone like you breaks out the NEED card.

Well, then you should also understand why I believe in "protecting the field".

Are we talking folks with a true need, or just hoarders? If the latter, that's where I have the issue.

Yes, we are all on the same side. I would hope we all have the opportunity to obtain our supplies... not just those who make a point of hanging out waiting for the stock to be rolled out.

Full disclosure: I did my shopping long ago, but I find it irksome that, when I (or anyone, for that matter) do wish to pick up a little something on occasion, it's nowhere to be found.

Crab Bait

Ultimate Member
    Mar 2, 2011
    Pasadena
    I shoot every week at least. So, "need" is as real as "needing" to shoot every week.

Picked up 250 in 45 ACP, 100 in 38 Special, and Tulammo .223:o.

Then hit the Ordnance road Walmart for 3 boxes of Federal 9mm at 7:45.

Wife is on the road and may have scored even bigger, waiting to hear.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    I realize I may get kicked out of the club for this, but...

How many actually NEED to strip the shelves?

Hardly anybody. It is just that so many people are paranoid about this entire ammo shortage and they are actually making it worse by spreading the hysteria.

Bought 250 rounds of .40 S&W from Cabelas the other day for $100. Friends are finding ammo without an issue. I could use some 9mm now and some .45 in a couple weeks from now when I get my .45's. However, I can also wait for this insanity to die down, which it is already. Heard of way too many people coming across ammo recently. Pretty soon, the market will be flooded with resellers trying to get rid of what they have and hoarders realizing they have hoarded WAY too much.

In February, paid $300 for a RRA lower. Now, you can get them for almost 1/3 the price. Ammo will follow suit.

Good things come to those that wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom