• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rockfish

Feb 26, 2013
    I want to sell some ammo that was given to me by a relative. In MD do I just need to verify the person is over 18 for a private sale? What about selling to PA residents? I know this is not a place to get legal advice but I know some people here have sold ammo in the past and this is my first time having ammo that I have no use for.

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Yeah just check drivers license for proof of age. You can buy ammo and resell it in Cali if you wanted to. Although the fuel costs may cut into profit. Oh and uh what kind of ammo ya got?

Brads

Jan 31, 2013
    Harwood
    In Maryland just check Id for 18 years or older when doing FTF transfer on ammo.You could do a bill of sale if that makes you feel more comfortable but not necessary.For the out of state transfer I don't know.But I would guess if the person was doing the transfer in our state then it would still be the sale

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    Chances are, the first person you talk to will buy everything you have at whatever price you're asking. One can never have too much ammo.

Rockfish

Feb 26, 2013
    Yeah just check drivers license for proof of age. You can buy ammo and resell it in Cali if you wanted to. Although the fuel costs may cut into profit. Oh and uh what kind of ammo ya got?

Lots of weatherby (.257 .224 .300 .240 .270) 7MM rem mag, .338 winmag, .300 winmag, .222, .243 winmag, 22-250, 8mm mauser, 45 to name some. If interested PM me. I will have a post up in the for sale section later tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom