Self serve tire air fill locations in or near Carroll Co.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    Yeah, get your own. First thing I did is a compressor with detachable air suitcase. (26 + 7), 2 ports 150 psi

kobalt26.jpg

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    I keep one of these at home.
    Pretty fast.
    120ac or12vdc operation.
    Beats trying to find a station pump

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

I have 3 of the cheaper models... DC only and analog guage instead of digital. One in my truck, my car, and my wife's car. They work great as well.

remrug

Ultimate Member
    Mar 13, 2009
    manchester md
    Lowe's has an air pump near the lumber entrance.
    Lowes/Depot parking lots have quite a few nails/screws around the lumber area. I keep my eye out when I walk to and from the store and have picked up stuff about half the time. Makes sense that they have air pumps handy.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    hubby has always had a air compressor in our shed no idea though how powerful it is

Virtually all of them will produce plenty of PSI , the variable is in the CFM ( ie volume ) .

With the smaller 12V portable compressors , keep an eye on the Duty Cycle rating , some are as low as 10% duty cycle .

Filling or putting significant air into even medium size pickup/ SUV tires will call for stopping for compressor cool off breaks .

That's why I stopped letting family members borrow 12V compressors . They'll just hook up and let' er pump until the tire is full . They when I ask for the compressor back , it's always " Oh , it broke and doesn't work anymore " .

bratgirllcp

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2013
    Grasonville MD
    Virtually all of them will produce plenty of PSI , the variable is in the CFM ( ie volume ) .

With the smaller 12V portable compressors , keep an eye on the Duty Cycle rating , some are as low as 10% duty cycle .

Filling or putting significant air into even medium size pickup/ SUV tires will call for stopping for compressor cool off breaks .

That's why I stopped letting family members borrow 12V compressors . They'll just hook up and let' er pump until the tire is full . They when I ask for the compressor back , it's always " Oh , it broke and doesn't work anymore " .
    thanks i learned something more today

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom