• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Elite84

Oct 29, 2008
    Had a issue with stripping a tiny hex screw on a Seekins receiver, tried everything and couldn't get it out. I finally gave up and called Seekins hoping to pay them to fix it. First thing I noticed is a real person picked up on the 2nd ring. After I explained the situation she transfer me to Matt the gunsmiith. 10 mins later I got an email with paid lable and a comment that they will take care of it. I sent my complete lower in minus the stock and grip, they received it yesterday. Talked to him today and all the parts has been transferred to the new reveiver, he tested it and its on its way back to me with its tracking number. I WAS FLOORED, I expect to hear a 3 week turnaround at least.

Its hard to find decent customer service these days let alone great service like what seekins provided. They get two thumbs up!

OH IT'S KINO

Southerner
    Feb 16, 2011
    Ameritopia
    Good to know. I have a Seekins lower waiting for a build. I don't expect to have any problems, but it's nice to hear they take care of their customers.

rsj1231

Ultimate Member
    Feb 24, 2013
    Harford County
    Seekins is great. Everyone I've had contact with over there was awesome and phone calls were never left unanswered, v-mails returned, and a person was always there to pick up.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    If they are giving you a new reciever it will be a different serial number. Call them once you get and have them shoot an email telling you that the receiver with SN#1234 has been destroyed and replaced by the receiver with SN#9876. I had an issue with a misforged lower and I called them and explained that I was in MD and that the state police does the paperwork to NICS and I needed something from them stating that this is a replacement receiver so I could keep it with the paperwork for the original.

Elite84

Oct 29, 2008
    They are on it, sent me an invoice stating the old serial replaced with the new serial.

armed ferret

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 23, 2008
    McDoogal's
    There's good people, then there's Glen Seekins. have dealt with him a number of times, starting back when he was just making rings and bases. among the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom