• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    Went out today with my wife and actually found one! Gonna try tomorrow too since the rest of the week is going to be rainy:sad20:

I found one years ago but It was so weather bleached I think I ended up tossing it or losing it years ago in one of my moves...

But as for today we were walking around and didnt find anything then we started finding old and new rubs. Then I just happen to look at the base of the tree that was rubbed and it was slightly covered under some leaves. So I dont know if it was this years or last years shed..but it looks too nice to be out there two seasons...

and our shed dog (not really) she just likes the smell of it I guess LOL

My wife is already planning her hunt this fall for the buck that dropped this...LOL

Attachments

• First shed.JPG
      First shed.JPG
      109.5 KB · Views: 497
    • Shed dog.JPG
      Shed dog.JPG
      85.5 KB · Views: 565

Rem700fan

Ammo Disposal Expert
    Jul 11, 2012
    Eastern Panhandle, WV
    Nice! I like the long brow tine. Looks fresh, not bleached or chewed on by rodents. Always a thrill finding them and then hoping to see him next fall. Gonna use it for pens or keep it?

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    Nice! I like the long brow tine. Looks fresh, not bleached or chewed on by rodents. Always a thrill finding them and then hoping to see him next fall. Gonna use it for pens or keep it?

Prob just keep this one since its such good condition:o we never did find the other one yet ;) I found a doe skull but left it out on a fence post. It looked very old since the teeth were almost flat...the skull was prob out there maybe a year or two

Clovis

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 1, 2011
    Centreville
    Nice shed. From the look of your finger it must have put up a fight. LOL!

The dog would like to chew it, mine does. They sell these at pet stores for big $.

willy

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 13, 2013
    Carroll County
    looks like Dorito dust on the finger..... Is that a dog? Looks more like a meerkat.:lol2:

I found one last week by the front door. Never had one delivered to my door before. Something chewed off the base, guessing a squirrel.

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    Nice shed. From the look of your finger it must have put up a fight. LOL!

The dog would like to chew it, mine does. They sell these at pet stores for big $.
    :lol2:

looks like Dorito dust on the finger..... Is that a dog? Looks more like a meerkat.:lol2:

I found one last week by the front door. Never had one delivered to my door before. Something chewed off the base, guessing a squirrel.

:lol2::thumbsup::thumbsup: Doritos has a habanero rolled chip out here (Idaho) that was pretty good with a sammich after we got home. :D

remrug

Ultimate Member
    Mar 13, 2009
    manchester md
    Deer prob would eat the hell out of some doritos lol

When my kids were young we went to Assateage Island.On the way into the park there was a doe standing on the side of the road.I pulled over and she walked up to the car.The kids dropped some doritos on the ground and she gobbled them up.When she tried to put her head inside the car I decided it was time to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom