• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

molonlabe

Ultimate Member
    May 7, 2005
    Mountaineer Country, WV
    Well I've tried to avoid this tread but welcome back. You seem to have made plenty of enemies on MDS. What escapes me is why? You have joined a year after me and have twice the post. Surely posting this question from a firearms trainer is unusual. I would like to suggest you get this gem.
    https://www.amazon.com/Second-Amendment-Primer-Authorities-Constitutional/dp/1620876272
    It will answer all your questions. The observation that you start these threads walk away and come back to further inflame the community makes no sense to me. You talked about mandatory training for firearms ownership, said you was for it then trying to redeem yourself by a just kidding post. (To paraphrase) Really?
    I can tell you what inflames people asking them to search the Internet for facts all firearm trainers should know before stepping into a classroom. I've had this book since I became an instructor in 1994 it has served me well. So that being said as a long term member I wish you well a long life on MDS and hope you look at and review your actions unless you are through with MDS. The moderators will certainly accommodate you.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    The OP isn't going to be back, so no sense in continuing this circus.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom