• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    R.I.P. to a great American Originalist. You now belong to the ages and can claim your rightful place in the great litany of our Country's Patriots and Heros.

And a special thank you to all those high minded, political purists and ideologues that would not or could not hold their nose and vote for Romney over Obama. You have sown the wind and now we shall all reap the whirlwind caused by your short sightedness and foolishness.

Yep. They sure showed us all, didn't they?

And don't forget those of us who held our noses and voted for McCain, too.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013

Mr H

Banana'd
    I am pleased, though, to hear he died on a hunting trip. It was one of his loves.

In fact, IIRC, he made a point to take Justice Kagan shooting!

His greatest adversary on the bench was Ginsberg, and their friendship seems to have been a thing of legend, including being costumed extras together in operas!

smokering

Day Walker
    May 16, 2008
    AA
    Sad to hear, but those saying 2A is dead and we are screwed are overreacting. We as a people are not screwed as long as what we say we believe, we prove we believe. It is the time to be the most vocal without being obnoxious, it is the time to publicly ask what does this mean to 2A. It is time to share the concerns and facts with those on the fence so the government can feel 300 million pair of eyes on them. Let us start planting the seed with those who may lean toward gun control but not confiscation that a left leaning SC in this political environment could possibly dismantle the Constitution.

occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    McConnell:

CbIYaMiW4AIU4ZB.jpg

Mr H

Banana'd
    Sad to hear, but those saying 2A is dead and we are screwed are overreacting. We as a people are not screwed as long as what we say we believe, we prove we believe. It is the time to be the most vocal without being obnoxious, it is the time to publicly ask what does this mean to 2A. It is time to share the concerns and facts with those on the fence so the government can feel 300 million pair of eyes on them. Let us start planting the seed with those who may lean toward gun control but not confiscation that a left leaning SC in this political environment could possibly dismantle the Constitution.

I wasn't 'going there' yet, but thank you for a well-stated view.

It will be, at some point, all the more critical for Conservatives to be vocal and active.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    I'm listening to it, and am stunned both by the reverence, and the crass.

We all know there are long-term realities in play, but IMO a proper deference is in order... apparently that's just me.

yep

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom