SCAR Raffle!!! 1 in 50 chance of winning!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kyserthehun

Jul 24, 2016
    Good luck all, i'm sure whoever wins will be so excited they'll let me put a magazine through it!

jlowe23

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2014
    Cecil County
    Ok we are good now.

All slots are filled and PAID!

I plan to hold the drawing live on Facebook at around 7:00 tonight. I will post a link to where. I will then upload the video here (if I can figure it out) and post the winners name in a new thread and in this one.

Good Luck to everyone!!

CrawfishStu

Creeper
    Dec 4, 2006
    Crofton
    Do you post the list in advance?
    Sorry, most of the other ones that I have done you actually pick the number or get assigned as the spots are bought so you see where you are well before the live drawing.

jlowe23

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2014
    Cecil County
    I will try an post it before hand. This drawing will be done by names though there is a number assigned to the name. On the list you will see a number followed by the fist name and first initial of last name.

Example:
    1) John L
    2)Jane D

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    I threw $60 bucks to a guy on the internet ive never met to hopefully get an amazing return, as long as you don’t tell me your from Nigeria and your a prince I’m okay with whatever you guys do, just pull outriders number already so we can all clap and be politely envious lol

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Please to be asking, send me $60 for the "release fee" charged by the bank holding a million dollars that I am to be smuggling out of Nigeria.

You will get half, so send the $60 right soon away!

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Hello dear friend! I am N'Gala Geoffrey Smithers-M'Kamba, and my father is biggest arms dealer in all of Nigeria and also the County of New Jersey. He is being held for ransom by notorious terrorist group Boko Haram. If you send to me $60, I will send you part of the shipment of SCAR rifles they are demanding, because this sort of transaction may make no sense to people outside of Nigeria but is perfectly safe I promise. If you send $120 I will also get you a nice flashlight and a number for my friend at Gun Raffle Addicts Anonymous, who only asks for a small PayPal donation in order to help you.

JLowe: if you don't do this drawing soon, these silly postings will get worse!

outrider58

Loves Red Balloons
    MDS Supporter
    Hello dear friend! I am N'Gala Geoffrey Smithers-M'Kamba, and my father is biggest arms dealer in all of Nigeria and also the County of New Jersey. He is being held for ransom by notorious terrorist group Boko Haram. If you send to me $60, I will send you part of the shipment of SCAR rifles they are demanding, because this sort of transaction may make no sense to people outside of Nigeria but is perfectly safe I promise. If you send $120 I will also get you a nice flashlight and a number for my friend at Gun Raffle Addicts Anonymous, who only asks for a small PayPal donation in order to help you.

JLowe: if you don't do this drawing soon, these silly postings will get worse!
    I want to help! Where do I send my monies?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

CrawfishStu

Creeper
    Dec 4, 2006
    Crofton
    I will try an post it before hand. This drawing will be done by names though there is a number assigned to the name. On the list you will see a number followed by the fist name and first initial of last name.

Example:
    1) John L
    2)Jane D

That sounds great, Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads