• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Just got a new LWRC DI. So began the pain of finding what sight and mount system I wanted. Ran the gamut, but began to settle on an Eotech with a Unity riser. That would have been a tough 8-900 bucks to swallow.
    Not much of a Holosun fan(not sure why tho), maybe I think the solar is gimmicky and not needed. I landed on a green AEMS.
    That lead to it's own, not popular mounting footprint. So that lead me to finding Scalarworks.
    The product is nothing but quality. I'm not getting into the engineering of their mount systems. Their hand tight, never lose zero quick detach system is a plus.
    It was a great one stop shop for me.
    $489 they mounted, torqued the sight, added a T10 bit, the Holosun torx sight key, an extra battery case, a Lens Pen, and the sight owners manual. Everything was in sealed bags and packed in a nice sturdy box like the type cell phones come in.
    So if you are looking for mounts or sight packages, go give them a look see.
    This thing is LIGHT.

sight.jpg
    sight2.jpg

rossiski

Dec 28, 2019
    Carroll County
    There system requires no special tools in order to mount a scope square and straight. Pretty genius. Plus the click wheel mounts are easy to get off and on

linkstate

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2013
    Howard County
    Very nice. Scalarworks just screams quality. Even the included torx bit is nice.

I recently installed a Peak 01 fixed front and their new fold down Peak 02 rear on an upper.

Haven’t gotten to the range yet but I don’t expect any issues. I like how they tell you what to torque the screws to. No guessing.

I emailed them with a question and they responded the next day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom