• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

P226RN

Not your average girl
    Jun 28, 2010
    that was the bitch that said we were chicken for not being there past 9 pm last time right?

flyingblind

Oct 3, 2012
    HOLY SH$& ITS HALF BAKED SHE FREAKIN ADMITS IT ARRRRRRGGGGGGGG HOW STUPID ARE THESE FREAKIN PEOPLE!!!

Omnipotent

Semper Fi
    Jan 10, 2013
    MoCo
    I'm pretty sure they need to take this mental health stuff out until they figure it out, and study it a lot more and have professionals in on the written part of it.

No, make this the reason the WHOLE bill is thrown out and try again next time. :party29:

sajidakh

Dec 28, 2010
    Lol, you know Frosh is pissed..."god dammit guys quit talking and just pass it. I got some AG fundraising posters to make"

jlee35

Feb 21, 2013
    Do they know?

Does anyone know if they are aware of how many folks and media outlets are listening to this? There are at least 100 quotes that nobody is going to want to see in the Washington Post in the morning so far. If any of these Senators are your friends, I suggest you let them know that these statements will come up when/if the bill gets to the full Senate. I imagine several of you, like me, have already captured some of the really embarring statements already.

vwluv10338

Jan 13, 2009
    Does anyone know if they are aware of how many folks and media outlets are listening to this? There are at least 100 quotes that nobody is going to want to see in the Washington Post in the morning so far. If any of these Senators are your friends, I suggest you let them know that these statements will come up when/if the bill gets to the full Senate. I imagine several of you, like me, have already captured some of the really embarring statements already.

Fantastic first post. Welcome

Sportstud4891

Resident SMIB
    Jun 7, 2011
    Chuck County

I think that is the least of our worries at this time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom