• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

camobob

Feb 18, 2013
    Not good

They're puttin lipstick on the pig....all this does is cover their a$$ when they vote yes. We still get the AWB, licensing, registration, mag limits...keep sending emails!!

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Is transport of items considered to be an "AW" according to SB281 allowed? Can you take them to the range? I thought not when reading the original.
    People misinterpreted it. You were allowed to transport _within the state_, but the language should have been clearer.

jmcgonig

Jan 18, 2012
    Germantown, MD
    my take out of this, is that the gun manufacturers have to make a bigger more accurate bullet that isn't centerfire. Wasn't there a different primer system used besides rimfire?

jonnyl

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Frederick
    Is transport of items considered to be an "AW" according to SB281 allowed? Can you take them to the range? I thought not when reading the original.

There wasn't anything prohibiting transport to the range. However, there was a comment about not being able to "transport into the state". Being generous, you could assume they meant a new resident, but the way it was worded seemed to ban leaving the state with your rifle for an out of state trip and being able to bring it back.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom