• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Michael S

Nov 6, 2012
    Towson
    It is Maryland, With the people in charge now you never know. I honestly never thought I would see the things they are doing now. Not just 2a but everything. I brother in law told me it cost him $35,000 to get though a permit process to build his house in Talbot county. Crazy state we are in.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    As I was thinking about this new ruling, My wife uses a concealed carry purse. That will also be illegal under this new ruling.
    I wonder if we can get a group of women to sue for the inequitable discrimination towards women in violation of their 2a rights.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    As I was thinking about this new ruling, My wife uses a concealed carry purse. That will also be illegal under this new ruling.

No, that's your interpretation. This is why lawyers tell their clients to STFU.

Nothing is settled until there's a court ruling. Who says a purse isn't an article of clothing?

What about my sporran?

Michael S

Nov 6, 2012
    Towson
    First of all yes never say a word. Totally agree. You are your worst enemy.

No of these options I mentioned are open carry. All concealed carry. It work be great if they could be more specific in the wording of the law. But we are in Maryland so alway subject to option.

fishgutzy

MDS Supporter
    Aug 25, 2022
    AA County
    It is Maryland, With the people in charge now you never know. I honestly never thought I would see the things they are doing now. Not just 2a but everything. I brother in law told me it cost him $35,000 to get though a permit process to build his house in Talbot county. Crazy state we are in.
    Did that total include the required cash tips to bureaucrats?

Michael S

Nov 6, 2012
    Towson
    No tips, that might have been cheaper. He is just finishing his house. Just got occupancy permit. Apparently Talbot County has increased many regulations and add a lot more inspections to the process. He at one point almost by passed one of the building inspector to use his architect. He said they were difficult at best. Also no natural gas anymore only electric.

Michael S

Nov 6, 2012
    Towson
    FYI it is just what he told me. I only help finish up tile work in his bathrooms. So not really involved in the building part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom