• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blackstar65

Ultimate Member
    Jun 27, 2010
    I took my Dad with me to MSAR to check out how much my optic moved after changing the mount. As I entered the range their was a guy packing up what appeared to be a tavor. It also looked like his EOtech was on backwards. Still can't get with the look. I do love the P90 profile though.

Jeproks

Jan 8, 2013
    You should have said hello:). I was there at 10 sighting in both rifles and shot more than 500 rds from the Tavor, AR and HK USP 45.

Here's a pic I took yesterday after I picked up the Tavor. Which eotech is backward?

tavor.jpg

Without the internet the two of you would have just been two ships that passed in the night.

Now, thanks to Al Gore's marvelous invention, you will become blood enemies sworn to take up arms against each other, to fight from generation to generation down through the ages until either no one is left living in the losers clan or the end of time itself (which could of course be the same thing).

Queue Louis Armstrong's What A Wonderful World and gently fade to black...

aemik

Jan 4, 2013
    Baltimore
    Perhaps this has been discussed at length previously, but how does the Tavor handle? I love the looks of it, but I've never shot anything in a bullpup config - does it point well or is it a weird adjustment from a conventional rifle?

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    You should have said hello:). I was there at 10 sighting in both rifles and shot more than 500 rds from the Tavor, AR and HK USP 45.

Here's a pic I took yesterday after I picked up the Tavor. Which eotech is backward?

tavor.jpg

Some Eotechs have the battery in the back which is probably what he was thinking.

Jeproks

Jan 8, 2013
    Jeprox,

How does the BUIS co-witness to that EOTECH. Is it absolute, 1/3 low 0r high?

Thankd

Absolute with my Eotech 553 on it. Sorry for the crappy pic.

zu5ave5y.jpg

zabuju3e.jpg

I was using the 553 on an AR before and only had to adjust windage by 2 clicks and it was dead on the Tavor.

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    Perhaps this has been discussed at length previously, but how does the Tavor handle? I love the looks of it, but I've never shot anything in a bullpup config - does it point well or is it a weird adjustment from a conventional rifle?

The Tavor handles great. The proper grip takes some getting used too. Once you do, it feels great. You can release your right hand and the Tavor does not move. What a design.

mdcktt21

Jan 25, 2013
    Central MD
    The Tavor handles great. The proper grip takes some getting used too. Once you do, it feels great. You can release your right hand and the Tavor does not move. What a design.

Agreed. Took a few trips to get comfortable with the 6 point grip, but now it's very natural and the rifle seems to do exactly what I'm thinking.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Tavor5.56mm

Jun 6, 2013
    Maryland
    I did this. It feel ls on par with my colt trigger with more creep.Very nice but I'm thinking of putting a lighter spring instead of no spring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom