• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LongTom

Jan 13, 2010
    Southern Maryland
    I think it might be interested in a membership for Sanner's Lake Sportsman club. I've already read the most current rules posted on the site, but I believe that I need someone to sponsor me to join.

Would anyone like to sponsor me? Can someone help me out? My cash is good! :thumbsup:

I am truly tired of driving all the way up to Myrtle Grove. It is an hour drive, and, because of that, I don't really get to shoot as much as I would like to. Hell. I've had two new guns for months, and haven't been able to find the time to take them the hour trek to sight them in.

I would love, since I work on base, to get off work, and swing right in, shoot for 20 minutes or so, including clean-up, and then leave.

Also - Maryland sucks for shooting areas. I want so badly to find someone with a private piece of land close by where the wife and I can go, conduct some serious no-nonsense training and practice, and then leave without a headache. WHY, Maryland, WHY?

kstone803

Official Meat Getter
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ltown in the SMC
    Sanner's no longer requires a sponsor. You just need to get your application in and take the orientation classes. I'm sure someone will post the application here. I would but can't seem to find it at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom