• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MattWasHere

New guy
    Dec 5, 2012
    St Mary's
    :confused:Is there anything coming up? I looked at the sanners schedule on the website and didn't see anything... Like at all. Could be my browser? I'd like to come out and watch a couple and maybe after a while consider participating. Thanks!

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    :confused:Is there anything coming up? I looked at the sanners schedule on the website and didn't see anything... Like at all. Could be my browser? I'd like to come out and watch a couple and maybe after a while consider participating. Thanks!

Just miss it. There was one Sunday.

Bigpops

Open Shooters Unite!!
    Sep 30, 2010
    SoMd.
    Just sent you a PM. We announced a USPSA Intro/clinic. Its on FB and also on the email distribution for the club.

I will make it my personal goal to inform you, keep you up to date, and to get your butt to our match. Consider yourself WARNED! lol

Steve

MattWasHere

New guy
    Dec 5, 2012
    St Mary's
    Just sent you a PM. We announced a USPSA Intro/clinic. Its on FB and also on the email distribution for the club.

I will make it my personal goal to inform you, keep you up to date, and to get your butt to our match. Consider yourself WARNED! lol

Steve

Copy your traffic. Sounds like the beginning of a beautiful relationship...:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom