• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kookymonstir

Feb 8, 2011
    St. Leonard Md
    There are some good comments there but One thing is for sure, there are some truly ignorant peoiple out there and they are voting. I urge everyone to not give up this fight. Counter any B.S. comments you see. Don't let them have their say on news sites, Facebook, Twitter or anywhere else. I'm sure I've lost a few friends over this (and other political rants) but who cares? We need to take anyone to task who will spread the lies and misinformation. :bullhorn:

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    There are some good comments there but One thing is for sure, there are some truly ignorant peoiple out there and they are voting. I urge everyone to not give up this fight. Counter any B.S. comments you see. Don't let them have their say on news sites, Facebook, Twitter or anywhere else. I'm sure I've lost a few friends over this (and other political rants) but who cares? We need to take anyone to task who will spread the lies and misinformation. :bullhorn:

I have no fools as friends. Either they get unfooled or they get unfriended. And not just on facebook, which I don't use.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Sorry, neither the title nor the author of the article were mentioned in that thread so search did not reveal it.

Not mentioned in the text either, no way to know it was a dupe whatsoever unless you had read the original thread.

No need to be sorry about this one at all. :party29::party29::party29:

CLP

Dec 18, 2012
    I work with someone in the middle ground and I constantly keep him updated about MD and national 2A issues. He is slowly getting the picture and I think he might consider his first purchase soon. He is a DE resident but I keep tellling him to consider buying now because his state will be next. The fact that he votes independent and has libertarian views is a good factor. On the side of the spectrum, ill never forget the time back in december I was talking to my father about my recent purchase of a R700 in 30-06, and my sister chimed in with "Ugh.. Why would you want that!" Did I mention she is a hippie vegan.. It's sad when you gotta unfriend your own family over 2A issues.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    As Mark Levin, says "it's not called the Bill of Needs."

People should educate themselves before opining on something they are ignorant about.

No insult to the Vegan hippies intended.

:D

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    When my non-gun-owning family and friends are asking me about "what they should buy before the ban", you know there's a panic buy on.

(I always tell them a stripped AR-15 receiver.)

Anotherpyr

Ultimate Member
    It's just one of many unintended consequences of gun control. It achieves the opposite of its advertised benefits. I haven't decided if they're just stupid, or if this is their intent. Honestly I think they're just preying on the ignorant to increase their power.

Rockslammer84

Jan 13, 2013
    Wow sales are surging in MD? Way to go NBC. Welcome to December 2012.

I was thinking the exact same thing. You mean to tell me that the last 5 months of panic buying was just a fluke and had nothing to do with sb281 or any other fed. Law being passed possibly lol. Mainstream news sucks!

NeverSurrender

Audentis Fortuna Iuvat
    Apr 3, 2013
    Carroll County, MD
    I saw a billboard in of all places LA that said:

:lol2:

Ha! Since it's hard to argue facts with liberals it's fun to say things like this just to piss them off. One of my favorites for the environmental extremists is a quote from Rush Limbaugh "The most beautiful thing about a tree is what you make out of it after you cut it down". Some of them stutter and can't speak after hearing it. :D

SomeGuy

Jan 19, 2013
    Severna Park
    The panic buying that would happen is the excuse that Cuomo used to explain why NY SAFE needed to be passed in the middle of the night, as an emergency bill.

At least that was not done here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom