• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scott7891

Love those Combloc guns
    Sep 4, 2007
    Back in MD sadly
    As far as high cap mags go, ship them to a nearby state UPS Store. They charge $3 to accept a package. I use the one in Shrewsbury. Not inconvenient as I like to visit The Gun Bunker.

But the $3 and gas can add up to a lot of money spent especially if you buy mags a lot. My place it would already be free and you would already be in a gun shop. Save your money in gas and fees so you can use that money to buy more gun stuff in my store :D

So I suppose Arsenal is going to be stuck with only Bulgarian rifles and someone else will convert the Saiga's and jack the price up even more?

Like erwos said, Legion USA which like Arsenal has the blessings of a major AK arsenal will be competition to Arsenal but I doubt how balanced it will be. Arsenal and Legion have the same prices on their AK conversions but Legion USA's work looks more tacky and inferior IMO than Arsenal conversions. At least Arsenal conversions look more "Russian" than even the Legion USA conversions plus Arsenal cares about the little things like welding up the pistol grip holes on the receiver whereas Legion only seems to use nylon plugs that any home conversion would do. If people complain that Arsenal is overcharging for their rifles then Legion looks to be highway robbery where they look like kitchen-table conversions that everyone and their mother does at jacked prices.

FIME Corporation, a new sister company to Arsenal, will handle the Russian rifles.

Totally separate company, afaik.

They are. Legion is the custom rifle shop of Izhmash. Arsenal's U.S. branch worked out a deal to get Legion rifles from Izhmash because of their premium value to do the conversions from. Now it seems Arsenal/KVAR has a new company FIME Corporation that will handle Saiga conversions so Arsenal can return to its Bulgarian roots.

aquaman

Ultimate Member
    Sep 21, 2008
    Belcamp, MD
    Scott, your saying Legion is a US based custom shop hat is owned by Izhmash? This is the same arrangement Arsenal has with Arsenal ((10)) of Bulgaria? So FIME is owned by Arsenal? How does KVAR fit into this? They are just the e-tailer of arsenal ((10)) in the USA correct? Sorry for the questions but its never been all that clear to me based off what I have read on the internet

Scott7891

Love those Combloc guns
    Sep 4, 2007
    Back in MD sadly
    Scott, your saying Legion is a US based custom shop hat is owned by Izhmash? This is the same arrangement Arsenal has with Arsenal ((10)) of Bulgaria? So FIME is owned by Arsenal? How does KVAR fit into this? They are just the e-tailer of arsenal ((10)) in the USA correct? Sorry for the questions but its never been all that clear to me based off what I have read on the internet

You already answered your own question ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    nexgen98

Latest threads

Top Bottom