• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

dlmcbm

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2011
    Sabillasville, Md.
    Do you think that if I call MSP and add to my application that I live within miles of the upcoming G8 summit and will have to travel through Thurmont they might take that for G&S reason and rush my permit to me. :innocent0 Then again they might think I am a terrorist or just plain crazy.:crazy::omg::D

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Do you think that if I call MSP and add to my application that I live within miles of the upcoming G8 summit and will have to travel through Thurmont they might take that for G&S reason and rush my permit to me. :innocent0 Then again they might think I am a terrorist or just plain crazy.:crazy::omg::D

Never hurts to try.

Let us know how it turns out. :D

menacek04

2A Supporter
    Mar 12, 2012
    Delaware
    Need an Update

Good morning all.

My apologies for having to ask this, but I am about 30-40 pages behind since the last time I was on and am now lost. :o

What is the latest on this? I assume that there has been no lift of the stay yet, but what has been happening? Anything been filed that I should look at etc?

What's the scoop?

JavaDan

Beer - Nectar of the Gods
    Feb 25, 2010
    Pasadena
    Good morning all.

My apologies for having to ask this, but I am about 30-40 pages behind since the last time I was on and am now lost. :o

What is the latest on this? I assume that there has been no lift of the stay yet, but what has been happening? Anything been filed that I should look at etc?

What's the scoop?

Go to page 465 to read Gura's response to the state's brief.

menacek04

2A Supporter
    Mar 12, 2012
    Delaware
    Go to page 465 to read Gura's response to the state's brief.

:thumbsup: DAMN! Well written Gura!!! WTG!!! That is an awesome response....

I can't wait to see how Gansler flails/fails to respond to that...

Can't wait to see the fail of a response by Gansler on the 23rd... LOL

menacek04

2A Supporter
    Mar 12, 2012
    Delaware
    Synopsis please?

Honestly, I would not want to diminish the response by attempting to summarize the well written insults to Gansler's pathetic statement.

It is really worth reading in its entirety. Trust me, it is somewhat comical in how many times it is made clear that Gura thinks Gansler's statement was a joke...

annihilation-time

MOLON LABE
    Jun 14, 2010
    Hazzard County!
    Honestly, I would not want to diminish the response by attempting to summarize the well written insults to Gansler's pathetic statement.

It is really worth reading in its entirety. Trust me, it is somewhat comical in how many times it is made clear that Gura thinks Gansler's statement was a joke...

Also, I would like to add that it's not a difficult read. We are only talking a few minutes of reading.

Boxcab

MSI EM
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 22, 2007
    AA County
    A funny thought... Gansler is causing problems for himself in the long run. Once Shall Issue is the norm in MD, and the "Man With A Gun" calls subside, the BGOS is cured, unlicenced open carry of a long gun should be doable. One would only need to point out the AG's claims that it is legal, he has now made the claim, on record, in a multiple hearings and filings.

SkunkWerX

Ultimate Member
    Jul 17, 2010
    MoCo/HoCo border
    A funny thought... Gansler is causing problems for himself in the long run. Once Shall Issue is the norm in MD, and the "Man With A Gun" calls subside, the BGOS is cured, unlicenced open carry of a long gun should be doable. One would only need to point out the AG's claims that it is legal, he has now made the claim, on record, in a multiple hearings and filings.

And to that point, if Open Carry Long guns is OK with the AG it wouldn't take much for someone like Gura to argue that unlicensed Open Carry Handguns is no different.
    ta da! Constitutional open carry in MD. :thumbsup:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom