• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

300RUM

Custom Member
    Oct 19, 2009
    North East
    What did the NRA do to support Marylanders' gun rights at the legislature this year?

Less or none?
    NRA:National Rifle Association, its more of National legislation. They will work with State Organizations, IDK if they had any involvement directly with MD.

I can tell you that I'm an annual member of the NRA and a life member of SAF. I would not want the NRA involved in this case, or any litigation for that matter. Alan Gura & Alan Gottlieb are way more prepared.

csanc123

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2009
    Montgomery County
    I have never seen a more offensive application form for a CCW permit.

What..you are not Hispanic?

(don't know why the hell that question is on there....I'm of Puerto Rican decent but what the hell does that have to do with CCW)

Oh wait....maybe 'cause we like to carry knives and they think we are upping our game :rolleyes:

Mr H

Banana'd
    This calls for an SAF/MSI meet and greet celebration.

Agree!!

Something I've not seen in the past couple days, though (and in the flurry I'll cop to maybe having missed it)...

If "bear" is the crux of this (rather than just permits), and if MD really wants to address this from a 'public safety' perspective, wouldn't it be in their interest to go semi-Texas-style, and make the CC readily available and not allow OC at this time?

redduck21502

Oct 19, 2007
    Cumberland, MD
    Probably trying to come up with some way of saying what the Brady rep on C4 - "activist judge"...

That's almost funny, considering the liberals on the 9th circuit out on the left coast are always going against the Constitution as "activist judges"
    One guy plays it straights and upholds our rights and he's labelled an activist. I guess all those people that helped shape the Constitution were also radical activists.

redduck21502

Oct 19, 2007
    Cumberland, MD
    "Scary guns.. blah,blah... for the Children... blah, blah... blood in the streets, running into the Bay... blah, blah... rising crime... blah, blah... flying unicorns... blah, blah... kittens... blah, blah... shoot your eye out... blah, blah... Brady this, Brady that... blah, blah... bad, OK?"

Great, another Bay tax to clean up all the blood that will be flowing into it.

csanc123

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2009
    Montgomery County
    They want to know if you'll be using a holster, or Mexican carry. :D

MH

blue holster..they go well with my shoes. :lol2:

images

SkunkWerX

Ultimate Member
    Jul 17, 2010
    MoCo/HoCo border
    And let's not forget, this can potentially have huge national implications!

The Appeal at 4th Circuit, sets up a a possible conflict between Circuits and trip to SCOTUS. 2A supporters in NJ, NY, CA, MA, IL and elsewhere are probably ready to run something up the flag pole flowing into their Circuits.

I would imagine Bloomberg and Co. are gaming this one right now. I predict that Omalley could be getting calls already telling him to reconsider the Appeal? You never know?

Meanwhile Gansler's tears are raising the salinity level of the upper Bay.
    Will someone give the AG a crying towel?

In other news, Prior Maryland gunowners have been spotted out on the Bay, in force, dredging for firearms lost overboard during the past two decades.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom