• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nknacd

Nov 16, 2008
    do you have any ruger vaquero or uberti 1873 cattlemans available? would really like the uberti el patron model

2Asales&Supplies

, , Up In Arms Since 2009
    Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    We have some Taylor's (not Colonel E.H.) in stock. We can probably get whatever else you're looking for as well.

nknacd

Nov 16, 2008
    never heard of taylor before but looking it up they look nice, you wouldn't happen to have the gunfighter one in stock? that think looks sweet.

TheRealJimDavis

Jan 28, 2013
    The Burnie
    Picked up a Taylor Smokewagon from 2A on an impulse buy. If you work the action and feel the Taylor trigger, you'll buy it. way way better. ... I need another... hahaha

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    never heard of taylor before but looking it up they look nice, you wouldn't happen to have the gunfighter one in stock? that think looks sweet.
    Taylor's takes stock Uberti pistols (and some of their lever action rifles) and tunes them. They'll have a new Taylor product code affixed to the firearm box when you get the item, but it's a Uberti box with the old Uberti product and code information there as well.

Btw, kind of neat they're headquartered in Winchester, VA given that many rifles they sell are patterned off of old Winchesters. (The city has no historical connection to the firearms company as far as I know)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    Picked up two sets of Smokewagons several years ago when Taylor's was having a Christmas sale. Each pair has sequential numbers and the triggers were tuned by Cody! This was one of the only times I was glad to have my Maryland Collectors letter!

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    I need to send Cody three of my revolvers, all three overshoot the stop when I'm running them duelist style. I'd drive out that way but he's closed on the weekends and I'm not taking a day off just to drop these things off. Unless there's someone closer who I can get to do this work. The last I heard, anyone close who did this is now retired :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom