S&W, SIG, Benelli Rebates, how about Glock?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Maxx

Apr 4, 2009
    I see that S&W, SIG and Benelli are offering 50 to 100 dollar rebates for purchases, how about Glock?

I'm looking at finally pulling the trigger, :D and purchase a G19. I know that Glock has manufacture days at gunshops but I don't know when and where the next will be, anyone out there knows?

a81lp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 15, 2008
    join gssf, thats prob the only way your going to get a discount unless your an leo

hogarth

Ultimate Member
    Jun 13, 2009
    I think Glocks sell just fine without a rebate. Join GSSF and get a discount.

Maxx

Apr 4, 2009
    Thanks for the suggestion... Hmmm, I wonder if the during Manufacturer's day, Glock would add the GSSF discounts to their prices? Now I gotta find a dealer that is hosting one of them. :)

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    I see that S&W, SIG and Benelli are offering 50 to 100 dollar rebates for purchases, how about Glock?

I'm looking at finally pulling the trigger, :D and purchase a G19. I know that Glock has manufacture days at gunshops but I don't know when and where the next will be, anyone out there knows?

What rebate is available for SIG guns? I know of their individual officer rebate, and one for the 556 rifle... But if you qualify for the officer discount you can find a dealer that participates in the Blue Label program if you're police/military/firefighter/EMS/first responder with credentials.

join gssf, thats prob the only way your going to get a discount unless your an leo

GSSF prices are lower than "Blue-Label" Glock prices anyway. :thumbsup:

joppaj

Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    GSSF prices are lower than "Blue-Label" Glock prices anyway. :thumbsup:

If by "blue-label" you mean the LEO discount, I'd double check that. I spent less for my G21sf than GSSF offers it for.

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    If by "blue-label" you mean the LEO discount, I'd double check that. I spent less for my G21sf than GSSF offers it for.

The blue-label prices I saw were higher than the current GSSF pricing. Maybe different dealers/distributors publish different blue label rates.

joppaj

Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    The blue-label prices I saw were higher than the current GSSF pricing. Maybe different dealers/distributors publish different blue label rates.

Could very well be. I know from our Industry Partners, Gun Connection and PDI both did great with the LEO pricing.

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    I guess it still pays to shop around, lol. Still, both the LEO and GSSF discount programs have a lot to offer. It's not hard to join GSSF, it doesn't cost very much. Only problem is you have to travel to a GSSF dealer, or have a GSSF dealer send one to your local dealer and pay the transfer fee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom