• ...and so much more!
  • EndangeredMooseknuckle

Abducted Cynic
    Jun 23, 2017
    Southern MD, St. Marys

wailer

Oct 2, 2008
    Largo
    You guys who used a receipt, did it have to have serial number on it or just the initial proof of purchase, to be valid?

EndangeredMooseknuckle

Abducted Cynic
    Jun 23, 2017
    Southern MD, St. Marys
    You guys who used a receipt, did it have to have serial number on it or just the initial proof of purchase, to be valid?
    When I buy from my LGS the serial number is on the receipt. Unfortunately when buying online it's just the generic sku and I'm stuck waiting to have gun in hand for the rebate to be submitted. But like others state, gotta upload a photo of the receipt and manually enter the serial number if doing it electeonically.

TLL

God Bless America
    Jan 6, 2011
    Virginia
    Sent for my 3 rebates this past Tuesday and they have not shown up in the status site. I'll call Monday.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

AlanInSilverSpring

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 25, 2017
    Sent for my 3 rebates this past Tuesday and they have not shown up in the status site. I'll call Monday.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Two weeks since you sent in ? I think somewhere it says to wait something like 4-6 weeks before inquiring on status. Two weeks is nothing. You'd just be wasting their time and yours.

jonb219

Oct 17, 2013
    Falling Waters, WV
    S&W's new "Summer Rebate" program - July 1st - Sept 30th. Looks like a pretty sweet deal. ...except for that 'restrictions on magazine capacity thing'....

https://www.smith-wesson.com/perfect-summer-hideaway-rebate

SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (June 30, 2017) – Smith & Wesson Corp. announced today the start of the “M&P Summer Savings” mail-in rebate program, valid on popular M&P firearms, including M&P SHIELD® and Performance Center® pistols. Consumers that purchase any new qualifying M&P Full-Size, Compact or M&P Shield pistol from July 1, 2017 to September 30, 2017 will be eligible to receive two (2) boxes of Hornady Critical Defense® ammunition, two (2) additional M&P magazines and a Caldwell® Mag Charger® Universal Pistol Loader, for a total MSRP value of $180. Consumers residing in Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. states with restrictions on magazine capacities and/or ammunition transfers will be eligible for a $75 mail-in cash rebate with the purchase of qualifying pistols.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    S&W's new "Summer Rebate" program - July 1st - Sept 30th. Looks like a pretty sweet deal. ...except for that 'restrictions on magazine capacity thing'....

SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (June 30, 2017) – Smith & Wesson Corp. announced today the start of the “M&P Summer Savings” mail-in rebate program, valid on popular M&P firearms, including M&P SHIELD® and Performance Center® pistols. Consumers that purchase any new qualifying M&P Full-Size, Compact or M&P Shield pistol from July 1, 2017 to September 30, 2017 will be eligible to receive two (2) boxes of Hornady Critical Defense® ammunition, two (2) additional M&P magazines and a Caldwell® Mag Charger® Universal Pistol Loader, for a total MSRP value of $180. Consumers residing in Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. states with restrictions on magazine capacities and/or ammunition transfers will be eligible for a $75 mail-in cash rebate with the purchase of qualifying pistols.

Personally I'd prefer the $75 cash, nothing but the extra mags really gets my interest.

AlanInSilverSpring

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 25, 2017
    Looks like roughly a 90 day turn around on rebates according to some emails they sent out not long ago. Think sales and the amount of rebates overwhelmed them.

Absolutely. I don't think they realized what would happen when places like PSA discounted the gun on top of the rebate. When you can pick up a 9mm shield and 5 extra mags for $300 a lot of people, like me, picked them up for no other reason than it was just too good to pass up.

Reminds me of the old joke......something like, wife: comes home bragging to her husband about what a fantastic deal and how much she saved on 100 cases of dog food..... husband: "but we don't even have a dog"....... wife: "Who cares, it was a once in a lifetime deal."

DontTreadOnMe

Dec 10, 2016

SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (June 30, 2017) – Smith & Wesson Corp. announced today the start of the “M&P Summer Savings” mail-in rebate program, valid on popular M&P firearms, including M&P SHIELD and Performance Center pistols. Consumers that purchase any new qualifying M&P Full-Size, Compact or M&P Shield pistol from July 1, 2017 to September 30, 2017 will be eligible to receive two (2) boxes of Hornady Critical Defense ammunition, two (2) additional M&P magazines and a Caldwell Mag Charger Universal Pistol Loader, for a total MSRP value of $180. Consumers residing in Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. states with restrictions on magazine capacities and/or ammunition transfers will be eligible for a $75 mail-in cash rebate with the purchase of qualifying pistols.

If you buy a Shield 9mm the mag capacities are 7 & 8 rounds, so it would still work out okay.

The cost of these mags varies quite a bit. I picked up an 8 round mag at the Harrisburg gun show a few weeks ago for $19; the table across from him was selling them for $43. Comparison shop and you can find a good deal--of course the PSA cost is quite good,
    As already stated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom