S&W FPC Folding 9mm Carbine (Sub2k knock off)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Radio_Flyer

Jun 18, 2015
    I store mine with the optics on it. The mount lets you move it to the side. Hasn’t lost zero in all the range trips. The FPC does look a lot like the sub2k.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Making it fold sideways sure does make it thiccccc. Not sure I'm wild with where they stuck the charging handles either. It looks like a pretty uncomfortable cheekweld. I wish this had front charging like a foxtrot mike and just a folding stock. It wouldn't be much longer, but would likely be way more ergonomic. I wonder how this holds zero. Mounting an optic to the barreled portion should make consistent zero easier to achieve, but it would still need a pretty solid and durable lockup to the receiver.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Like Keltec and a few of the new S&W, awesome innovative design, then they F-it up with some pointless "feature" or design flaw. In this case the fat bulky stock and random exposed bolts holding it together that look like crap. Although looks like a M4 buffer tube mount so other stocks might fit. Wonder if the stock was a last minute change and it originally was a shorter barrel with a brace.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Like Keltec and a few of the new S&W, awesome innovative design, then they F-it up with some pointless "feature" or design flaw. In this case the fat bulky stock and random exposed bolts holding it together that look like crap. Although looks like a M4 buffer tube mount so other stocks might fit. Wonder if the stock was a last minute change and it originally was a shorter barrel with a brace.
    It’s ugly but I like that you can grab this thing and have two extra magazines stuffed in the stock. Three 17 rounders gives you 50 rounds onboard a stowed gun.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    It’s ugly but I like that you can grab this thing and have two extra magazines stuffed in the stock. Three 17 rounders gives you 50 rounds onboard a stowed gun.
    I think it comes with a 17 rounder and two 23 rounders.

Sirex