• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SandSGunsSOMD

Industry Partner
    Nov 7, 2023
    Calvert County, MD
    MDShooters users: Just wanted to introduce ourselves as we make a push to better support our community and shooting sports through online engagement!

S and S Guns is a firearms dealer in Huntingtown, MD located near the Tractor Supply on SB Rt 4. My Father and I operate the business and have been in the industry now for 5 years. We keep tons of inventory including suppressors and machine guns on hand which can be viewed live on SandSGuns.com along with pricing information and the ability to purchase firearms outside of our operating hours to reserve! On our website, we only list items that are in hand, so if you see it on the site, you can bet it will be available at out Huntingtown location!

We also offer gunsmithing services and custom builds including cerakoting, ground-up AR builds, and machining services like optic cuts, barrel threading, and custom precision bolt action builds. In addition, we began offering archery services last year so we are fully loaded with all of your needs and competitive in pricing always!

We look forward to engaging more with the community! Please feel free to stop by and check out our shop!

Georges2nd

Aug 30, 2022
    Upper marlboro
    MDShooters users: Just wanted to introduce ourselves as we make a push to better support our community and shooting sports through online engagement!

S and S Guns is a firearms dealer in Huntingtown, MD located near the Tractor Supply on SB Rt 4. My Father and I operate the business and have been in the industry now for 5 years. We keep tons of inventory including suppressors and machine guns on hand which can be viewed live on SandSGuns.com along with pricing information and the ability to purchase firearms outside of our operating hours to reserve! On our website, we only list items that are in hand, so if you see it on the site, you can bet it will be available at out Huntingtown location!

We also offer gunsmithing services and custom builds including cerakoting, ground-up AR builds, and machining services like optic cuts, barrel threading, and custom precision bolt action builds. In addition, we began offering archery services last year so we are fully loaded with all of your needs and competitive in pricing always!

We look forward to engaging more with the community! Please feel free to stop by and check out our shop!
    welcome!!

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    Nice to have a local shop that does real smithing.
    What is the typical cost of threading a barrel that is already off the rifle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom