• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KurtGardner

Jul 3, 2013
    Good Afternoon Folks,

Some of you may know me from this board under a different name, but today I want to be clear with who I am.

My name is Kurt Gardner and I am running for the House of Delegates in the newly created district 31A.

If you live in the blue zone of the attached map, Youre one of my future constituents and not only do I want to hear from you, I need your help. With the support of this community, lets send a clear message that our rights are not up or a vote, and that Maryland needs to change the way it does business or we as a state will wither away and die.
    http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=203021443778209764466.0004e0a240ec9511ff83f
    Watch this thread for updates thanks for your help and God Bless

Last edited:

damifinowfish

Ultimate Member
    Dec 14, 2009
    Remulak
    Not to be a smart ass but when I clicked onto the link the continental US showed up. The only blue I saw was the oceans. I don't think your district is Atlantis but then again anything is possible with the current jokers in power.

But seriously

I wish you the best of luck as we need more like minded people representing us.

Dreago

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2009
    I'm juuuusst outside your district, but I wish you the best of luck with this.

Beware of Dog
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 16, 2013
    AA Co
    Not in your district, but we need help and I wish you the very best of luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom