• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cpl. Cornbeef

May 22, 2007
    Frederick
    I'm thinking about putting my name on the ballot for District 3A, as a Democrat of course! I figure, if I can vote against the assclowns who passed this law..AND take away votes from them in the primary. It's a win win. I don't plan on doing any real campaigning, maybe handout bumper stickers and plaster my name everywhere. I know I could get at least a few hundred votes. Not bad when only 25% of the registered voters voted in the last primary.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Please don't do it if it will only take votes away from a serious pro-2A contender who has a shot at it. Or, pull out in the last week before the primary and publicly throw all your support behind him or her!

Clovis

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 1, 2011
    Centreville
    I am considering a run for Rudolphs spot in Cecil County, Will make final decision in August 2013. I am a small business owner in the county.

Are you the gentleman I was sitting next to in the gallery during the house floor debate?

If so PM me and perhaps I can properly introduce myself.

osterizer

Mar 9, 2013
    Fortunately, or unfortunately, my state Delegate and Senator are both solid folks, so I'm not getting in their way. Seems to me, dino aside, volunteering with or helping organize Republican candidates for better success could be a strategy for folks in my position. It's not going to take long for the economy to take a dump again with the way national and MD state gov are going. The Libs don't have the discipline to hold themselves back when they have a free rein, so it's not impossible they'll do half the work for us.

SFbrah

ლ(ಠ_ಠ )ლ
    Jul 30, 2012
    Perry Hall, MD
    Hey everyone,

I am strongly leaning to throwing my hat in the ring in 2014 for Baltimore City, District 40. All the Delegates there supported SB281, so even if I can take out one, it is an improvement. I know it will be an uphill battle, but any advise that you can give will be much appreciated. Samuel Franklin, who did you use to make your website? I agree with a lot of your platform, so if you don't mind I would like to use it as a template for mine.

Thank you everyone in advance for your support in the future.

I made it myself. PM me and i can help you out.

ducrider45

Jul 29, 2011
    Severn
    I’m in district 32. I have considered it as well. Several family members are urging me to run. My only reservations are that I don’t know much about the job as a whole and I don’t know where to start fundraising. I’m not sure how this will work with my 9-5? I have considered running as Democrat or independent. I don’t think a Republican has a chance of winning. I could run as a Dem if it were on a Civil Rights platform or as "Jeffersonian" as Obama put it (he lied BTW).

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    Anyone from district 32 who wants to run should pm me. We are looking for people to run. I might take another crack at it still. But I can help you out. We really need someone to challenge DeGrange.

Feb 4, 2010
    Anybody who is interested in running, go to www.MarylandLiberty.org and click the "run for office" button. We are more than happy to help candidates from top to bottom if they meet our standards -- and we are non-partisan.

Patrick McGrady
    Maryland Liberty PAC

Skins_Brew

loves the smell of cosmo
    Mar 4, 2009
    moйтgomeяу сoцйту
    Ill be running for state delegate in legislative district 08. Used to be 2 Rs, 1 D. Since redistricting we have lost 1 Republican and the district has been slated to become more democratic (go figure).

Ill be running as a D and will create a more detailed thread after the April 9th filing date. If you want to see my half finished website, you can check it out.

www.samuelfranklin2014.com

Nice site. I would change the part on the main page that says something like "I am running as a democrat in ....." to "I am a democrat in district x running for [position]"

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    District 13...

Not sure anyone is friendly there. Let me know how to help a pro 2A.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom