• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Let's see... f ton of notch filter, you can't adjust it for brightness or point of impact, and the 15 moa dot is gigantic. That and it's still 100 bucks. Hard pass. It's hard to beat the fully enclosed k footprint eps carry right now.
    I've read of a non-trivial number of people online having trouble zeroing the EPS Carry due to not enough adjustment. 507K is still the one to beat, IMHO.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Anyone have any idea why this setup is 15MOA? Is that a limitation imposed by the reflex method their using?
    Maybe it needs to be that wide in order to collect enough light to be seen in low light situations. No idea.

Hibs

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2015
    Maryland
    Decided this should live best on a range gun intended just to use as a trainer. I think I found the perfect host for it.

Headed to DelMarva next Friday if anyone wants to come out and shoot it for yourself.

IMG_6209.jpeg

IMG_6210.jpeg

IMG_6212.jpeg

IMG_6214.jpeg

IMG_6215.jpeg

possumman

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2011
    Pikesville Md
    I got one of these in February and mounted it on my Taurus G3c---hadnt been out to try it til yesterday--very pleased-dot is easy to find and and at the distances one might use a compact carry pistol it works just fine. Had to modify my holster a bit for clearance but no problem.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I got one of these in February and mounted it on my Taurus G3c---hadnt been out to try it til yesterday--very pleased-dot is easy to find and and at the distances one might use a compact carry pistol it works just fine. Had to modify my holster a bit for clearance but no problem.
    How is the clarity? Especially in low light? It appears to have one heck of a notch filter on it.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    If only people would present their pistol properly(straight and level), then they wouldn't have to "find" the dot.
    No RDS is easier than any other to find the dot.

possumman

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2011
    Pikesville Md
    Its big and bright outdoors or in lit room--big and dim but still visible in low light. You wont be shooting the eyes out of a squirrel up a tree with this --basically a large red ball that your shots will be in the center of. Seems rugged enough and no battery-no switches--no adjustments either--it sits just above your sights---designed for a particular Ruger pistol but works just fine on my Taurus TORO slide

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom