• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rwatson

Feb 7, 2012
    Baltimore, MD
    I have been looking into the Muzzelite Bullpup conversion for the Mini-14. Thus far what I have found online indicates the trigger is horrible and the conversion itself is not best suited for a lefty like myself.

Does anyone have any actual experience with this conversion on the Mini-14?

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    I don't have one, but I've seen them at gun shows. Not impressed. Go for the ATI or Tapco stocks. I have the ATI and like it. I did change to a Magpul butt stock.
    6467907493_0449254354.jpg

Another option is the new Sparta kit that makes it look like an ACR.

Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    If you want a cheap cool bullpup, get the sks d/m with a 16 inch barrel in an sg works buttstock. It will be more accurate than the mini-14 and oal is 26.5 inches.

If you must put a new stock on a mini use the clyde armory one that is a mini sage stock.
    Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    I have been looking into the Muzzelite Bullpup conversion for the Mini-14. Thus far what I have found online indicates the trigger is horrible and the conversion itself is not best suited for a lefty like myself.

Does anyone have any actual experience with this conversion on the Mini-14?

I built one, and while the trigger can be made 'tolerable' with some work, it's still not anywhere near precision, but ...

Unless you really like hot brass smacking you in the face, don't do it if you shoot left-handed.

If you're a leftie, save your money.

tech24

HP rifle shooter
    Dec 15, 2011
    Frederick, MD
    I almost got one myself. From the research I did I decided against it. It seems that fit is terrible and there are some function problems. The biggest one being doesn't extract correctly and cases hit the stock and sometimes fall back in. If I rember right there is gap that they fall into and you gotta take it apart to clear it (I could be wront). The trigger pull is gonna be horrible as with most bullpups. I bought a century arms ak bullpup conversion instead. Laugh if you will but I love it and it functions flawlessly.

rwatson

Feb 7, 2012
    Baltimore, MD
    -Z/28- I looked up that Promag archangel stock and I must say I really like that Nomad conversion for the 10/22. You may of given me a reason to buy a new toy this weekend. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom