• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    They did a few weeks ago until it followed me home. Damndest thing, it jumped right off the wall and into my car. I blame the devil. :D

BTW, nice rifle. We really like it. My 12 year and I were ringing the gong at 200 yards with a Leupold 2.5x scout scope. It shoulders well and target acquisition is fast with the scout setup.I got it from Vince and Kevin on a whim and am glad I did. I is a great all around 308.

Kevin

Manager at Duffy's
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2013
    Sparks, MD
    Do you guys have one in stock and if you do. Can I get a price? PM me please. Thanks guys

Right now we have a right-handed .223 and a left handed .308, but can get other models usually in about a week.
    Sundazes picked one up, as he said, and I personally own one and like it a lot. The 223 model will give you an idea of the feel of the .308, if you haven't held one, or I'd be happy to bring my personal rifle in for you to take a look at. I've got it set up with a Leupold Scout scope if that's a setup you'd be interested in.

Tconfo

Ultimate Member
    Nov 6, 2008
    Harford County
    Thanks guys. I'm looking at trying to buy a supressed handy bolt gun. Not a remington or savage that I can turn into a "sniper rifle" just something that will shoot great and run supressed. I would be happy with 1.5 MOA. A deer/game rifle is ok with me.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Take Kevin up on his offer and take a look at it. It is worth it.
    ETA, I run a Specwar 762 on mine.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Definitely a better can for the beginner, absolutely. ;)

:lol2::lol2:

We should put them side by side some day for a comparison. It would be interesting to do. I don't mean at the shop either. As soon as I can shoot again, I would up for it. We can do both sub and super. Do you guys still have subs in stock?

Kevin

Manager at Duffy's
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2013
    Sparks, MD
    :lol2::lol2:

We should put them side by side some day for a comparison. It would be interesting to do. I don't mean at the shop either. As soon as I can shoot again, I would up for it. We can do both sub and super. Do you guys still have subs in stock?

I actually think the SpecWar is probably going to be quieter. But when you're feeling better, I'd totally be up for a comparison.

We've still got 3 boxes of the CorBon subsonic 308 in stock, $40 a box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom