308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County

Proline Fisher

Mar 16, 2013
    Severn
    Have to see what model but I believe it’s the flush fit mag. The flush fit mag doesn’t get the best reviews. I have Al-Style and I have not had any problems with it. Also, Ruger is giving you $100 rebate to use a shop Ruger. It only took them 1 day to approve my rebate/gift card.

crabjoe

Aug 4, 2023
    Ceciltucky
    Have to see what model but I believe it’s the flush fit mag. The flush fit mag doesn’t get the best reviews. I have Al-Style and I have not had any problems with it. Also, Ruger is giving you $100 rebate to use a shop Ruger. It only took them 1 day to approve my rebate/gift card.

Are you saying they have a rebate offer on top?

Proline Fisher

Mar 16, 2013
    Severn
    It’s $100 to use at ShopRuger.com and it’s on top of the sale price.

Attachments

• IMG_6109.png
      IMG_6109.png
      144.7 KB · Views: 40

Proline Fisher

Mar 16, 2013
    Severn
    I would order it thru Bass Pro or Cabela’s. Based on the website it says in stock. If you use the chat feature on Bass pros website they should match it for you as Academy is a store they price match. I have had great success using the chat feature. They will need to call you at the end to take your CC number but I have recently done this. Just link it and tell them you want price match to the bass pro/cabelas link it was super easy dealing with the person I delt with.

crabjoe

Aug 4, 2023
    Ceciltucky
    I would order it thru Bass Pro or Cabela’s. Based on the website it says in stock. If you use the chat feature on Bass pros website they should match it for you as Academy is a store they price match. I have had great success using the chat feature. They will need to call you at the end to take your CC number but I have recently done this. Just link it and tell them you want price match to the bass pro/cabelas link it was super easy dealing with the person I delt with.

Thanks! I'll give it a shot! LOL.. I was a little bummed it sold out, so I ordered myself the Taurus TX22C. Order that for $250 with free shipping.. Just gotta wait for my FFL to send them the info so they can ship it.

Keep your fingers crossed for me. I'm going to now try and get Cabela/BassPro to match and have it shipped to the Christiana store in DE...

crabjoe

Aug 4, 2023
    Ceciltucky

Cabelas/BassPro wouldn't price match saying they didn't have the rifle available for shipping. I found the same at GrabAGun for $419 and used a $20 discount code for signing up for their newsletter.. So in the end I order it for $399.

calicojack

American Sporting Rifle
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2018
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    For that type of rifle in that caliber I would personally prefer a flush-fit mag. The AI style mags have some wiggle to them and makes the rifle more bulky with the magazine sticking out.

gwchem

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 18, 2014
    SoMD
    I had issues with mine where the magazine tabs broke off. Ruger kept sending new ones, but it was frustrating. Not the only reason, but I ended up moving it to a Magpul stock. The pmags in that setup have been flawless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom