• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jkarimi821

Feb 9, 2013
    I recently purchased a Ruger 10/22 and want to get a larger magazine. The Ruger BX-25 is sold out everywhere online, and the websites will not ship to Maryland. Anyone know anywhere in Maryland I could buy this? Thanks

marko

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 28, 2009
    You can't purchse a mag over 20 rounds in MD. You may possess, however. I get mine shipped to a buddy's house in VA, others send to PA or Del. Ain't MD great? Stupid politicians. P.S. Where in heck do you see ANY for sale at all?

marko

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 28, 2009
    Another thing, the Butler Creek 'steel lips' or 'Hot lips' work fine.

newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa
    I recently purchased a Ruger 10/22 and want to get a larger magazine. The Ruger BX-25 is sold out everywhere online, and the websites will not ship to Maryland. Anyone know anywhere in Maryland I could buy this? Thanks

What Marko said, nothing over 20 rds can be transferred or manufactured in Md.
    You can drive to cabelas or gander mt in pa. n bring them back yourself but no vendor will ship to Md.
    BTW Welcome to the site,
    there is no need to register a .22 rifle

IANAL, just my understanding of Mds convoluted law

If ur asking about the Butler creek mags, No they are 25 rd, steel lips seem to work better from what I hear and read

platoonDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    SouthOfBalto
    I just bought two 30 rd mags for my 10/22 at the chantilly show this morning.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Dang, I should have went there. Early January I backOrdered from Midway & Brownells, BX25 magazines of course shipped to a friend in Va for his birthday.

When I asked for a status on the backOrdered magazines, note following from Midway:

Thanks for your email inquiry. I'm sorry, but due to our current sales volume we're running about 4 or 5 days behind on emails. We weren't able to read your email until Friday morning, February 8, 2013.

We have roughly 22,000 of those BX25 magazines on backorder. We're taking no further backorders on them but will fill existing backorders in the sequence they were taken as we receive inventory. There is no way for us to tell where you are in that sequence. Per Ruger our next scheduled shipment is due around 3/31 but we have no idea how many we may receive given current market conditions. I apologize for any confusion.

Gyokusai

Jan 11, 2013
    Annapolis

If you want a true Ruger BX-25 (which you do I'm sure), they're going to be neigh impossible to find and you'll likely have to wait for the back orders to start being fulfilled. That, and obviously having a friend or shop outside MD to get them from. Good luck!!! :party29:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom