• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jlowe23

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2014
    Cecil County
    I sell a lot of these across the US. I was wondering if anyone local has one and uses it in some of the shoots.

I just had a sheriff's department order some to give to their sharpshooters. Good or bad idea?

Really just looking for some feedback.

Thanks

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    I sell a lot of these across the US. I was wondering if anyone local has one and uses it in some of the shoots.

I just had a sheriff's department order some to give to their sharpshooters. Good or bad idea?

Really just looking for some feedback.

Thanks

Decent. There's better out there. For a DMR it'd work with a swap to a flash hider. For a sniper no theres better out there.

pilotguy299

Ultimate Member
    Sep 26, 2010
    FredNeck County, MD
    Not a bad idea.

The RRA ATH might be a better choice as it already has rails on it (not mine pictured)

IMG_7280_zpsa128bd15.jpg

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    According to RRA's site, RRA's Tuned and Ported Muzzle Brake is intended to be a permanent fixture. Removal of factory installed brake may result in damage to the firearm and will not be covered under warranty. I'm guessing it's pinned/welded on the barrel.

$760 isn't bad for a competition upper, I might have to pick one up as a backup to my rifle's upper.

jlowe23

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2014
    Cecil County
    According to RRA's site, RRA's Tuned and Ported Muzzle Brake is intended to be a permanent fixture. Removal of factory installed brake may result in damage to the firearm and will not be covered under warranty. I'm guessing it's pinned/welded on the barrel.

$760 isn't bad for a competition upper, I might have to pick one up as a backup to my rifle's upper.

I can get you one a lot cheaper then $760. If you decide to get one let me know.

John

putterboy2

Aug 9, 2013
    John,

I know this is an old thread but I was curious what sort of price you could offer for the R3 upper. If there's preferred way of relaying this information, please let me know and I'll be happy to comply. Thank you.

Jeff Brown

jlowe23

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2014
    Cecil County

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pureblood