• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Waterdoor

Proud Infidel Team U.S.A.
    Dec 13, 2008
    KY.
    I know some of you have asked lately about LPK's. Rock River Arms has their own kit in stock. I ordered earlier this week and they have already shipped out. I see these going for over 100 dollars on ar15.com. They are 70.00 straight from RRA.

If you also post on ar15, please don't post this on there. I get fed up with the guys buying 10 of these and then trying to gouge everyone.

boatbiologist

Nov 6, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    Let me know when you get it.

I have an order in with RRA for a barrel they can't tell me if they have or not. Been in limbo for awhile. They seem too busy lately to answer the phone.

Waterdoor

Dec 13, 2008
    KY.
    Let me know when you get it.

I have an order in with RRA for a barrel they can't tell me if they have or not. Been in limbo for awhile. They seem too busy lately to answer the phone.

What type of barrel are you looking for? Size?

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    Ah why couldnt you have posted this yesterday or even earlier today? I just bought one for about $15 more ...

Waterdoor

Dec 13, 2008
    KY.
    Ah why couldnt you have posted this yesterday or even earlier today? I just bought one for about $15 more ...

Yah sorry bro I see that happening to people a lot over at ar15. I just try to be really patient when I am purchasing my stuff. I started noticing all the LPK kits for sale and knew something was up. Funny thing is I had spoken to RRA 3 weeks earlier and the lady said no LPK's for 120 days. That sure turned around.

boatbiologist

Nov 6, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    What type of barrel are you looking for? Size?

I need a Colt/ RRA style 9mm AR barrel at least 8 inches long and around 1:10 twist. Profile does not matter. Will be looking for one at the Silverado show. Now willing to buy a complete and strip if that will move this project along.

RRA web order is easy- only they don't tell you if they are in stock or when they will ship anymore. ADCO (my usual source) is out.

I did find a shaw barrel but it is 1:15 and I don't know anything about them.

It is good news if you actually get your kit. Thats why I want to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom