RPD in stock - Recent SBRs - MAC10 in stock - 22lr!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheDevilHimself

, Duffy's Gun Room
    Industry Partner
    Jul 15, 2011
    Sparks, MD
    If that's an actual remarked SP89, that's a pretty damn decent price.

You would be correct, if that were an SP89! It's one of the Getz built pistols from our friends over at Atlantic. We get the gun & the k grip, then register and engrave them.

I sold my MP5K SBR remarked SP89 about 5 years ago, and it went for over $6K.

TheDevilHimself

, Duffy's Gun Room
    Industry Partner
    Jul 15, 2011
    Sparks, MD
    I always wanted a Mac 10 but the price turned me away, do you know anything about the IWI Uzi coming to MD?

Well, for starters, the MAC we have listed is a transferable machine gun; any IWI Uzis currently produced for the civilian market would have to be semi auto. Really, they are two different beasts.

As far as the new IWI Uzi is concerned, it won't make it onto the handgun roster board for sale in MD. When we sent in the Walther .22 Uzi last year, they accepted it, then later added an asterisk to the roster denoting that it was only available to law enforcement, since the Uzi pistol is banned in MD.
    However, if you want an Uzi submachine gun, I have them for sale, but they run more than the MACs.

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    Well, for starters, the MAC we have listed is a transferable machine gun; any IWI Uzis currently produced for the civilian market would have to be semi auto. Really, they are two different beasts.

As far as the new IWI Uzi is concerned, it won't make it onto the handgun roster board for sale in MD. When we sent in the Walther .22 Uzi last year, they accepted it, then later added an asterisk to the roster denoting that it was only available to law enforcement, since the Uzi pistol is banned in MD.
    However, if you want an Uzi submachine gun, I have them for sale, but they run more than the MACs.

Well, that's interesting. That seems to directly go against how the MSP defines "copies." Would you be willing to give me a call and discuss this a bit more?

Tman68

Jul 25, 2012
    Harford Co

Thanks Vince, that new IWI Uzi just looks sweet and the price is a bit less then the Mac, pm me the cost of the Mac plz. I plan to swing through soon!!!

TheDevilHimself

, Duffy's Gun Room
    Industry Partner
    Jul 15, 2011
    Sparks, MD
    Better pics of the RPD and Ingram M10/45

Attachments

• rpd.jpg
      rpd.jpg
      30.5 KB · Views: 390
    • m1045.jpg
      m1045.jpg
      101.4 KB · Views: 345

Sgt6402

Jan 21, 2008
    md
    Is that a G3k SBR pictured on page 1?

May I ask who the builder was if it is a G3k SBR?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom