• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • amickey1979

Feb 15, 2008
    Easton, ES of MD
    I managed to snag me a Rossi R92 Gold in 357/38. Got the last one the LGS had. Unfortunately it is Utah. I am looking forward to putting some magnums down the tube. Thinking about using it for a yet unplanned pig hunt.

Mike

Propietario de casa, Toluca, México
    MDS Supporter
    Very nice.

If you have not already found it, here is the Rossi site. https://www.rossi-rifleman.com

87618-1.jpg

Looks like this place may have one.

https://www.bangersusa.com/product-...-sightsblack-hardwoodgold-plated-accents10-rd

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    Lucky you, I get a Rossi R92 357/38 in Stainless Steel last year, they are a lot of fun to shoot. You can tell the difference between a .357 and a .38 when you shoot it, the .38 has almost not kick.

JamesDong

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2020
    Duffield, Va
    I have a Puma in SS (Rossi) chambered for 44 Mag, it fits perfect on my ATV gun rack. If I don't feel like walking the mountain this year it's the one I'm choosing for the ride around the back of same mountain.

(PS) love the looks and feel of the gun but more felt recoil then 06 or 7.62x54.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    I managed to snag me a Rossi R92 Gold in 357/38. Got the last one the LGS had. Unfortunately it is Utah. I am looking forward to putting some magnums down the tube. Thinking about using it for a yet unplanned pig hunt.

Very nice- I got the octagon 24” barrel a few months ago, great shooter and very accurate. Had the SS 16” variant years ago but didn’t like as much as the long barrel.

JamesDong

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2020
    Duffield, Va
    I paid substantially less. Mine was less than $600 shipped.

That's pretty good, I paid 500 about 12 years ago. Sticky at first but the more you shoot the looser it gets. Does yours have the stupid looking safety on top the receiver? :mad54:
    It's functional but so is half cock.

amickey1979

Feb 15, 2008
    Easton, ES of MD
    Impact Guns

Bought my R92 from Impact Guns. Paid and sent FFL information. Crickets. No communication from the Seller. I ended up cancelling and paying more on Gunbroker. Not a lot more, but more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom