• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Actually shoots farily well, you get a little bit of venting through the bolt vents due to the steel case not sealing perfectly. But pretty good stuff.

Hakims love it.

beaglefan

Nov 29, 2008
    Essex md.
    Good stuff! It seems softer in the recoil department then other stuff I've fed my Mausers.Had some Greek commercial that really kicked hard.

c33m0n3y

Mar 14, 2010
    Howard County
    Once again, +1 to Yellowsled on the heads up, looks like they sold out quick! I got my shipment confirmation at 2pm.

I had bought some of that hard-primer 1950's Yugo stuff, which I don't intend to shoot anymore unless zombies come and I have nothing else left. I also bought some Czech nickel-plated rounds which are almost too beautiful to shoot, but only have about 4 15-packs left, as they sold out faster than this Rommy stuff when they were offered.

Anyway, I hope to have a day-long shooting session for Father's day next weekend, and will report then. (I also have a K31 coming next Wednesday, so it may be a bolt-action extravaganza at AGC for me! :party29: )

TripleChris

Apr 10, 2009
    Pasadena, MD
    To answer the OP, yes, its smelly. Its all I have ever shot out of my M24/47. Fun to blast away with, price is right. The old price was 99 bucks with free shipping, I got 4 380 round cans in two wooden crates.

KMK1862

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2010
    York County, PA
    Good stuff! It seems softer in the recoil department then other stuff I've fed my Mausers.Had some Greek commercial that really kicked hard.

IIRC, the recoil is less due to the bullet being lighter than most of the other mil-surp 8 mm Mauser available today. I believe the Romanian is around 150-154 grain and the Yugo is 196 grain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markmcgrrr

Latest threads

Top Bottom