• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • knastera

Just another shooter
    May 6, 2013
    Baltimore County
    I wouldn't say that is a problem. It is pretty normal for a single-action, hammer fired, semi-auto. I don't find the resistance unusually heavy on my TTC when compared to other pistols such as an M1911A1 or Radom P-64.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

knastera

Just another shooter
    May 6, 2013
    Baltimore County
    OK. Then that does sound unusual. I don't have to exert more than 20% greater effort to rack the slide of my TTC with the hammer up.

knastera

Just another shooter
    May 6, 2013
    Baltimore County
    I took the TTC to the range tonight. Within a mag or two, I had it figured out. I can make a 3" group at 10 yards. My Glock 23Gen4 and my Rossi R971 in single action spoil me as far as trigger weight go. This feels like about 9 or 10 pounds, which is livable. It's fun to shoot and the PPU 7.62 x 25s make a really big boom. It's basically a .30 calibre magnum, like a smaller .357 Sig. I'm going to enjoy this.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    I took the TTC to the range tonight. Within a mag or two, I had it figured out. I can make a 3" group at 10 yards. My Glock 23Gen4 and my Rossi R971 in single action spoil me as far as trigger weight go. This feels like about 9 or 10 pounds, which is livable. It's fun to shoot and the PPU 7.62 x 25s make a really big boom. It's basically a .30 calibre magnum, like a smaller .357 Sig. I'm going to enjoy this.

DId you apologize to the shooters 2 counties over? They're probably still looking for that guy throwing brass their way... :innocent0 :lol2:

knastera

Just another shooter
    May 6, 2013
    Baltimore County
    At 1,500 fps, you're not kidding. I tell you what, at $249, this is a perfect bug out bag gun. Easy to maintain, easy to conceal, ammo is light, yet it is effective. PPU hollow points are $19/50 at grafs.com.

Jul 1, 2012
    The vz(CZ)52 is also an excellent C$R platform for this round :)

On your trigger, see if that stupid "safety" is binding on the trigger, or the hole has burrs that are causing it to hang up.
    I've also had one with the trigger bows bent and binding on the frame (or magazine).
    You may wind up having to take the hammer pack apart and thoroughly cleaning.

knastera

Just another shooter
    May 6, 2013
    Baltimore County
    The safety doesn't seem to be causing any issues. I ran six mags through it without the slightest hitch. I pulled the hammer pack and it was immaculate. There was no cosmolene to be found anywhere on the gun.

knastera

Just another shooter
    May 6, 2013
    Baltimore County
    There isn't anything on this that seems to need fixing. The only thing I've done to it is added a tiny bit of florescent orange paint to the back of the front sight post.

llkoolkeg

Hairy Flaccid Member
    There ya go. Looks like you scored a nice one. :thumbsup:

But be careful. One by itself gets lonely. They do tend to multiply...;)

I have just found these words ringing true in my mind's ear.

Attachments

• Chris_0006.jpg
      Chris_0006.jpg
      58.9 KB · Views: 99
    • Chris_0007.jpg
      Chris_0007.jpg
      67 KB · Views: 97

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members