• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Marshmallow

Feb 4, 2012
    I have a charter booked up for the rod n reel rockfish tournament. Extending the offer here for anyone interested in coming. It'll be an all day trip. Boat leaves around 5am, and must be docked to weigh in fish by 3pm.

Cost will be dependent on how many people go. Right now I have 5 friends and family going. I'd like to get the charter up to 8 folks, so that we can get plenty of take home fish for everyone, and try for a tournament winner.

The boat is the Katherine, docked at Abners crab house in Chesapeake beach. coast guard certified for up to 22 people. I've known the captain and mate for a very long time. Always had good success during trophy season.

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    I have done a lot of bay tournaments and know the boat. He is quite the captain from what I know about him. I would like to do this but can't do it on that day. My buddy that owns the why knot offered me to go with him that day as well. Good luck out there.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    I have done a lot of bay tournaments and know the boat. He is quite the captain from what I know about him. I would like to do this but can't do it on that day. My buddy that owns the why knot offered me to go with him that day as well. Good luck out there.

Same thing here. I already have something on the calendar. If I didn't, it would be a toss up between this and the MDS shoot at Delmarva. Believe that is May 2nd too. However, I do enjoy fishing for rockfish.

Marshmallow

Feb 4, 2012
    We have room. We would be meeting at the dock around 5am, and must have fish weighed in by 3pm. I'll pm you with costs.

Klunatic

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2011
    Montgomery Cty
    Are you fishing to Rod n Reel tournament or the MSSA tournament? I am in the MSSA and its $750 all in. I hope the RNR is less than that for only one day shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom