• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ArkFortyCal

Nov 27, 2009
    Hello all, I'm a new member who recently found this forum in a search of a local gun shop. Looks like a nice bunch of posters and glad to be on board.

I always try to state in my posts when it's my option verses a facts. Hopefully you'll find what I post beneficial to the forum as I have already benefited from the many posts I've read.

Thx………ArkFortyCal.

Oct 27, 2008
    Dundalk, Hon!
    Atlantic Guns, 601 Hungerford Dr (Rockville City Centre) Rockville, MD 20850 (301) 279-7983: I haven't been there in years, but I remember them well.

Gilbert Guns, 1022 Rockville Pike, Rockville, MD 20852 (301) 217-0055, also remembered as a good place.

Alsop Snow Removal Service, 1022 Rockville Pike, Rockville, MD 20852 (301) 217-0055: Never heard of them, so if you go by there, give us a full report.

~ Roachville High '74 ~​

Topher

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 8, 2008
    Fredneck
    I live in Frederick and work in Rockville.
    My recomendations are:

PDI in West VA. you can find them here on the board look under industry partner.
    They will transfer into MD with no problem.
    Also...
    I reccomend GunRunners in Frederick.

Both have excellent service and prices. You can't go wrong.

sigrug17

Jun 22, 2009
    Gaithersburg
    Welcome...its a bit of a 'hike' but always worth it.....Gun Connection. Dan, brother, wife and crew are Awesome.

Gun Connection
    Tactical Weapons Concepts

11433 Pulaski Highway
    Unit 3
    White Marsh, MD 21162
    ph: 410-335-7252
    fax: 410-335-7254

Buckhorn

Rifleman
    Apr 25, 2007
    Rockville, MD
    Welcome, ArkFortyCal.

Fellow Rockvillian here.

Info on Gilbert Guns is way out of date. They are now Gilbert Indoor Range, at 14690 Rothgeb Drive. Convenient place for us in lower Montgomery County to shoot (membership required, and you must buy their ammo and targets). Unfortunately, they lost their FFL a couple of years ago, so no gun sales there. Handgun courses are offered, given by two excellent instructors. There is also a once-a-year home defense shotgun course coming up on December 12. I took it last year, and recommend it as a good intro to shotguns.

Another local store is Engage Armament, at 3610 University Blvd W, Kensington. I haven't dealt with them yet, but other MDshooters have. Search the forums for comments.

Thumbs up on Gun Connection. 1+ hour from Rockville, but nice folks to deal with.

snavematt

say what?
    May 19, 2009
    Stafford, VA as of 5/7/13
    I have delt with Engage Armament a good bit, I will be there Saturday picking up the new kids for the safe. They are good people, prices are a little high, but high rent district

Gun Connection is great as well, when i dont go here I feel guilty

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom