• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Just received this email ...

Despite the spin, the 2nd Amendment is crystal clear.

When the Bill of Rights was written, our founding fathers chose language that they believed would prevent the government from attacking our natural rights of self-defense, resistance to oppression and - if necessary - defense of our country.

To me it doesn't get any clearer than "shall not be infringed".

Despite the efforts of our founding fathers, the 2nd amendment has continually been assaulted.

Those that believe in a world without guns will always fight to make purchasing guns more expensive, make the process of obtaining guns more cumbersome and even criminalize the ownership of guns altogether.

Make no mistake - their efforts are part of a long term campaign aimed at banning personal gun ownership in our country just as it is in other parts of the world.

With the passage of Maryland's 2013 Gun Criminalization Bill, gun rights advocates in our state are looking for answers.

History shows us that when the Constitution is under attack, only eternal vigilance will ensure that we retain our rights.

Recent gun rights victories across the country prove that with unity and action we can take back our 2nd amendment rights.

That is why I am running for House of Delegates in Maryland's legislative district 6.

We must start to restore the 2nd amendment in Maryland by:

• Repealing Maryland's 2013 Gun Criminalization bill
    • Fighting for Constitutional Carry in our state
    • Implementing reciprocity laws in Maryland

The attack on the gun rights of Marylanders has inspired many citizens to get involved in the political process - and has inspired many candidates to run for office.

However, if we hope to be victorious, we will need the help of every Marylander that shares our belief in the 2nd amendment - can I count on you to make a donation to support a fellow gun rights activist?

Maryland's 2013 Gun Criminalization bill is still hot in the minds of gun rights advocates. We must act quickly to engage them in the campaign for the 2014 elections and fill the legislature with pro-gun candidates.

The campaign to restore the 2nd amendment in Maryland starts right now. Can I count on you to make a donation so that we can fight for gun rights here in our home state?

Robin Grammer

I like his platform, but can anyone else shed light on his background ?

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    Too bad he won't be in my district, as I would CERTAINLY vote for this guy.

Where is the "new" district 6 for the 2014 midterms?

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    By the looks of 6th district boundaries, he may be running against Mike Weir ...

Weir is also Pro2A, but I don't know how he voted on HB294 or the final Owe'Malley gun-grab law. Anyone ?

In additional to cleaning up the Chesapeake Bay, other issues I have focused on include education, parental rights, gun ownership & hunting rights

TheRussianNightmare

Sep 17, 2012
    I went to Eastern Tech with Robin. He is very nice, honest, down to earth, and smart. I think he would serve us very well.

I didn't see if he intends to run as a democrat, republican, or independent. This area is pretty solidly working class democrats.

I believe Weir and Olszewski Jr voted against the bills, Minnick didn't vote. Weir and Olszewski Jr seem like good guys, but I would trust Robin alot more to be honest, straight forward, and protect our rights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    nexgen98

Latest threads

Top Bottom