Roadtrip to the beach....Delaware Gun Shops?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    Headed east to the beach this morning will be staying in Delaware. Any shops anyone recommends while I'm out there? Wouldnt mind stocking up on mags a little given the current state of things.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    Sweet I believe that is very close to where Im staying. Ill shoot them a message.

Now if they just had a 1911 jig for an affordable price :-)

Thanks!

scouse

Mar 6, 2013
    Havana on the Severn
    This place is worth checking out.

Steeles Gun Shop
    28815 Lewes Georgetown Hwy,
    Lewes, DE 19958

Ditto on Steeles.

There is also a good place with nice people, just south of Bethany on Rt 1. Sorry I do not remember the name, it is in a small strip mall next to a decorator store (you can take the missus there and "just have a look next door" while she is browsing). As I recall, it is the last of the strip shopping centers as you head south out of Bethany.

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    Ditto on Steeles.

There is also a good place with nice people, just south of Bethany on Rt 1. Sorry I do not remember the name, it is in a small strip mall next to a decorator store (you can take the missus there and "just have a look next door" while she is browsing). As I recall, it is the last of the strip shopping centers as you head south out of Bethany.
    While she does go shopping from time to time she'd prob go to the gun shop over the strip mall :-)

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie

Decent little place, fishing on the left side and the guns back in on the right. Everytime I have been in there they had zero mags. But good selection of guns.

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    Disappointing ran by lightnouse and they were closed. Door showed. No hours but their business listing showed they were open....

Ill see if I can run by the place on rt1 at some point.

POP57

Ultimate Member
    Apr 5, 2016
    Delaware
    Disappointing ran by lightnouse and they were closed. Door showed. No hours but their business listing showed they were open....

Ill see if I can run by the place on rt1 at some point.

Lighthouses FB page says that won't be open until Wednesday 1100-1600

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Ditto on Steeles.

Hookem and Cookem.

http://www.hookemcookemoutfitters.com/

POP57

Ultimate Member
    Apr 5, 2016
    Delaware
    Years ago I could swear there was a place on rt13...perhaps Sussex County....called "Guns 'N Goodies". Use to pass on the way to OBX.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom