• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FN509Fan

Ultimate Member
    On my way home from Charlottesville to MoCo a few hrs ago I spotted a van at the roadside on 29 selling ammo. Had some tables setup in a vacant property. Can't say I've ever seen this before. Any one make any purchases from a vendor like this?

pitpawten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 28, 2013
    Is this like the guys who have a white van full of "high-end" speakers that a homeowner decided he wasn't going to use in an install, that they're now able to offer you at a discount price?

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    Is this like the guys who have a white van full of "high-end" speakers that a homeowner decided he wasn't going to use in an install, that they're now able to offer you at a discount price?
    That guy in the white van approached me twice, several years apart, back in the 90's. Hadn't thought about that in years. Thanks for reviving old memories.

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    On my way home from Charlottesville to MoCo a few hrs ago I spotted a van at the roadside on 29 selling ammo. Had some tables setup in a vacant property. Can't say I've ever seen this before. Any one make any purchases from a vendor like this?
    Right outside Culpepper? If so, those guys are great. I’ve bought from them before.

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    No different from someone selling out of his home or a warehouse space. As long as they follow applicable state and fed law, who cares ?

TLL

God Bless America
    Jan 6, 2011
    Virginia
    Kind of like they are in a free state, huh?

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    I have seen probably 5-6 of these type operations but I haven’t purchased anything from them. Probably my battered gunowner syndrome kicking in from living in this shyte hole state

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom