• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Katsoup

Avtomat Kalashnikova
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2023
    Maryland
    Lothian, MD (June 13, 2023) – The police confirmed that 23-year-old Andrew Samir Steven Stewart lost his life as a result of a crash that took place on Saturday in Lothian.

Lothian, MD – Andrew Samir Steven Stewart Loses Life in Car Crash on Route 4 near Talbot Rd
    The accident took place at approximately 11:30 p.m. on June 10.

According to police reports, a 2015 Ford sedan and a 2022 Chevrolet sedan collided on Route 4 near Talbot Road. Investigations determined that the Ford was traveling north on the roadway during the evening hours. As the vehicle made a lane change, it was rear-ended by the Chevrolet.

The impact of the crash caused the Ford to rotate before going off the roadway and colliding with the tree.

Stewart suffered severe injuries due to the crash. He was rushed to a local trauma center, where he passed away from his injuries.

At this time, the incident is being investigated by the Maryland State Police Traffic Safety Section.

We offer our condolences to the family of Andrew Samir Steven Stewart at this time.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    My condolences.

I hope the family is strong. My grandmother at age 15 lost her older brother in a motorcycle accident that happened right in front of her and their mother. The fallout/damage extended for a century.

Seek help from any sources available.

TheWhiteBuffalo

Not Impressed
    Dec 26, 2012
    Hughesville, MD
    The user "Unknown" registered in 2010. The victim was 23 years old. I doubt he was a 13 year old gun advocate when he registered.

Not sure why the post was so cryptic, but probably not the same person.

Prayers sent for the unfortunate loss of life.

Pale Ryder

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2009
    Millersville
    The user "Unknown" registered in 2010. The victim was 23 years old. I doubt he was a 13 year old gun advocate when he registered.

Not sure why the post was so cryptic, but probably not the same person.

Prayers sent for the unfortunate loss of life.
    IDK, if they had this back when I was 13 I would be here. The main reason I ever entered the library at school was to check out the latest issue of Guns & Ammo magazine.

Sorry for the loss of a young man. Prayers for him and family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom