• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Anyone a member? Only about an hour from Annapolis (well, without the beach traffic) and looks like a nice place. No further than driving to Elk Neck and there's only the bridge for a toll.

DSF Training

Dec 30, 2007
    Is anyone here a member? That's about 10 min from my Mother In Law's house. I spend a lot of time out that way.

Not yet. I did stop by a couple weeks ago and picked up an app, that I need to take care of. I hear that they're putting in a 1000yd rifle range. Stop by their website and give them a call, But you must stop by to pick up a app.

http://www.bville-rifle-pistol.org/index.html

Last edited:

mr phil

Ultimate Member
    Dec 9, 2007
    beach
    I am a member as of this fall. I started shooting IDPA practices there last spring. They shoot on wed mournings. I think it a very nice club. Plenty of room to shoot. I do tend to go there on weekdays. I went to their general membership meeting in Dec , and everyone there is very freindly and helpful.
    They have 100 , 299 , 300 , 600 yard ranges as well as 25 pistol and 50 yd.
    Also about 4 pistol bays.
    All the IDPA shooters were very helpful with starting out.
    I have not been there since early Dec , but I'll be there wed am. :)

Tinman52

Feb 19, 2009
    dues

Their dues are 175.00 for the first year and 75.00 a year afterwards. You also get 1 share of stock in the range for the 175.00.

Mike

Jerry M

Ultimate Member
    Jun 13, 2007
    Glen Burnie MD
    Member here. Very nice place to shoot out to 600 yards. Quantico goes out to 1000, but you have to fight the I-95 traffic to get back home.

lmorrison17

Feb 1, 2008
    In addition High Power they hold benchrest score matches in the summer 100/200/300 yds and in the winter 600yd benchrest. They offer factory class for each discipline also.

osokjp

Apr 14, 2009
    I have been a member for several years. I currently attend IDPA Practice sessions on Wednesday mornings. Everyone is very helpful and the shooting is scenario based.

MikeH

May 9, 2005
    Got a couple of questions about Bridgeville:

1. Aside from membership fees, does the club require attendance at meetings and/or work hours?

2. Is it open for practice if there are no scheduled events?

Thanks!

Fieldman

Dec 22, 2009
    Clayton, DE
    I am looking for a decent place to shoot in DE and really haven't been able to find a reasonably priced club. Brandywine Hundred Rod and Gun Club is just plain too expensive, Omenladen (however u spell it) only has the concrete rifle range, and Shooters Choice in Cheswold wants like $17 per hour to shoot at their indoor range. To me the Bridgeville club seems to be like the best value around.

I stopped by on Thursday to pick up an application. Nobody was there, and no application box outside. Per this thread it looks like Wed mornings would be the time to stop by as members might be there practicing.

How does one join this club?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom