• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    What are CZ-75s going for these days? I picked up a CZ-75B at Atlantic Guns in Nov 2006 for $560. Their prices were always high... but I can't imagine them being over $600 today.

Why buy a clone when you can get the real deal? There are foreign police trade-ins on GunBroker from time to time in the $350 range. Sure they have import marks but have cool history tied to them.

sailskidrive

Legalize the Constitution
    Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27
    Looks a little like the polymer Baby Eagle Magnum Research made for a little while before switching to the "Fast Action Pistol" based on the Walther.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Tag for interest. Love me some Czech clones!

Are these even on the approved list? I couldn't find the most recent version on the MSP website...

What list? :D

What are CZ-75s going for these days? I picked up a CZ-75B at Atlantic Guns in Nov 2006 for $560. Their prices were always high... but I can't imagine them being over $600 today.

Why buy a clone when you can get the real deal? There are foreign police trade-ins on GunBroker from time to time in the $350 range. Sure they have import marks but have cool history tied to them.

I've found new CZs for $520 here. The railed versions of the CZ are more and are plastic framed. I'd rather have a steel frame with rails, which the RIAs have.

rob-cubed

In need of moderation
    Sep 24, 2009
    Holding the line in Baltimore
    A little quick Google research reveals Armscor/RIA imports the MAP/MAPP from Tanfoglio. BUT, that it's also not the same gun as the Witness... it has a smaller frame for example. EAA apparently only imports the large frame versions but both are available from Tanfoglio in Europe.

Tanfoglio made parts for the IMI Baby Eagle which is a fine gun (if heavy). And apparently there is a .22 conversion kit that exists for their small-frame line of pistols. Armscor is producing their own mags for the MAP/MAPP so it's not clear if they do anything besides import and resell.

ETA: Some nice pictures in this thread. My Tagalog is pretty poor but the comments are very favorable for the steel-framed version. I'm particularly interested in the poly-framed MAPP though:
    http://armscor.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=pistolstalk&action=display&thread=309

BlueFin

Ultimate Member
    Dec 3, 2007
    Montgomery Village
    What list? :D

I've found new CZs for $520 here. The railed versions of the CZ are more and are plastic framed. I'd rather have a steel frame with rails, which the RIAs have.

I have the SPO1 Tactical, it is railed and all steel. I paid $612 and 7 days wait from GunRunners. Great gun. This is a keeper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom