Result of steel out of full choke are in.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

virtus

Ultimate Member
    Aug 11, 2010
    When is a mod going to ban you for all these personal attacks? Just curious? Just because I am a good hunter doesn't make me a democrat. That made zero sense.

I didn't say dem, I said libtard. There's a difference. And that's not the category you fall into, but they out themselves eventually as well :thumbsup:

GUNMANSUPERSTAR

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 10, 2012
    Sadly my buddy went to the county fair tonight. I will be meeting up with him tomorrow to let him have some good reading. Then his dad can read it, my dad can read it, my buddies wife can read it and we can all frame it and laugh. I should print this whole thread out and put it in the hunting shack for about 10 other guys to enjoy. It would make great shit time reading. Thanks!! I am feeling like pizza hut tonight. Super supreme and a 6 pack will do nicely. Have a good night guys and really, no hard feelings!!:D

HardHatMan

FBHO
    Jul 14, 2009
    Virginia
    Sadly my buddy went to the county fair tonight. I will be meeting up with him tomorrow to let him have some good reading. Then his dad can read it, my dad can read it, my buddies wife can read it and we can all frame it and laugh. I should print this whole thread out and put it in the hunting shack for about 10 other guys to enjoy. It would make great shit time reading. Thanks!! I am feeling like pizza hut tonight. Super supreme and a 6 pack will do nicely. Have a good night guys and really, no hard feelings!!:D

Just because you and a couple rednecks from podunk, PA advocate unethical hunting, does not make it right. You are an embarrassment to all other hunters. You have people in this thread that have been hunting for longer than you have been alive and you decide to not take their advice.

Have fun hunting waterfowl with your turkey barrel.

jaredm1

Ultimate Member
    Nov 22, 2008
    Shrewsbury
    I know you're just trolling now, but I just wanted to point out that these aren't personal attacks...this is calling a spade a spade (or in this case, a dumbass a dumbass). I said months ago that you were insane and I was/am completely serious. I am honestly surprised you've made it this long.

grb

Ultimate Member
    Jan 23, 2010
    MT. Airy, Md
    I know you're just trolling now, but I just wanted to point out that these aren't personal attacks...this is calling a spade a spade (or in this case, a dumbass a dumbass). I said months ago that you were insane and I was/am completely serious. I am honestly surprised you've made it this long.

Exactly. My BS meter went off from his very first post.

BSMeter.gif

browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    So we have learned from this thread.....

Gunmansuperpud, Will kill game with reckless reguard for the law and peoples safety.
    If you have a mounted animal on your wall you are not a real hunter.

If you don't put killing before sport and safety you are not a real hunter.

all dnr/game wardens are jack booted thugs looking to repress the only real hunters.

Love and respect for the history and rich heritage of waterfowling is for weak and not a trait of a real hunter.

Safety is a buzz word for keyboard punchers and only real hunters shoot at peoples houses.

Real hunters do not give a rats ass about safety and public image, dam those laws and regulations they get in the way! I am here to kill my dinner by any means and no one can stand in my way!

All of this leads me to beleive we are dealing with a very inmature ass clown of the first degree. All these ramblings and crazy statments just point to person who is retarded in their emotional development. It sure looks like some one who is taking a lot of joy in making animals suffer for their own ends.All that is missing is a confession of likeing to start fires and beating off in public and BINGO we got a serial killer in the making!

So good night respected friends and members of MDS. I am going to get my gear ready to shot plates tomorrow and hope to see some of in the morining.

I am now done with this topic and tard.

FIREHAWK

SPEAK ENGLISH
    Oct 3, 2008
    TOWSON
    this has been the most painful 3 months in MDS history. seriously. he superposted his way to 1700plus and its pretty much all full retard. and christ he'll pm his way into making you feel bad for him after you vent your frustrations. for everyone of the PM friends thers 4 or 5 of us forwarding all his BS in pm's and rolling about what a douche we've been subjected to.

i tried, we all tried but there is no hope.

i like guns

Attachments

• Dax-Shepard-Idiocracy_4.jpg
      Dax-Shepard-Idiocracy_4.jpg
      6 KB · Views: 415

roger8918

Nov 14, 2010
    The guy is a troll, no one could say things like that and be for real.

Just reply to his threads with a discussion about the weather!

roger8918

Nov 14, 2010
    A few showers early, followed by isolated thunderstorms later in the day. High 76F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

blackthorne

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 31, 2010
    Naptown
    I guess he was a bit scared to answer my last post, having no balls as we all know.

I'll just add that it's somewhat muggy in Naptown. 70 something with little breeze. Good night for a Robusto and some Makers Mark. Looking forward to the predicted showers for the weekend.

browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    Not bad weather wise tonight, a little breeze off the river. Good eve for a bowl full of fed hill mix pipe tobacco and two fingers of Jim Beam devils cut, I am feeling a bit frisky for some reason.

hope the weather is good tomorrow in southern lancaster county.

Oh and Blackthorne I ment that thing a few posts ago about you being welcome on the duck boat.

roger8918

Nov 14, 2010
    Do you think Tropical Storm Isaac will effect the Labor Day weekend? I'm going to the beach so I hoping for sunny skies!

circleshooter

Ultimate Member
    Nov 8, 2009
    Baltimore County
    I'm still at work for another 10 minutes. Then it's bourbon and ginger for me!

Sorta bummed at the weather forecast for the weekend. 40% chance of rain. I really wanna shoot. Need to practice. Tournament in 2 weeks.

roger8918

Nov 14, 2010
    Shooting in the Central Penn Members Shoot on Sunday, they are calling for Scattered T-Storms but I'm hoping the rain holds of.

HardHatMan

FBHO
    Jul 14, 2009
    Virginia
    Not bad weather wise tonight, a little breeze off the river. Good eve for a bowl full of fed hill mix pipe tobacco and two fingers of Jim Beam devils cut, I am feeling a bit frisky for some reason.

hope the weather is good tomorrow in southern lancaster county.

Oh and Blackthorne I ment that thing a few posts ago about you being welcome on the duck boat.

What do you charge for a trip and where are you out of?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom